Fairy Gym Leader

Xiri

While I'm waiting for E13 to come out, I've been speculating on the remaining Gym Leaders

(Sorry... I don't know how to add a spoiler tag :(...)

So the remaining leaders are:

Rock - Hardy

Water - Amaria (I hope she doesn't die)

Fire - Charlotte

Ground - Terra(?)

Flying - Ciel

Steel - Titania

Dragon - Saphira

Fairy - ???

I have no idea who the Fairy Leader might be. Anyone have any ideas?

Btw whoever the leader is... I can already see it being a difficult battle (maybe Noel Version 2 urgh)

When making your post, click on the top left icon called 'Special BBCode' that looks like a square with a green line inside, and in the list 'Please select' scroll down to 'Spoiler' and then it comes up with a text box that you can type whatever you want to be inside the spoiler, and then when you click 'OK' when you've typed everything you want, the editor that you type your post in will have '[ spoiler ] *Whatever you want in the spoiler* [ /spoiler ]' (but without the spaces between the bracket and spoiler), and then when you post it'll be shown in a spoiler :)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help :D

When making your post, click on the top left icon called 'Special BBCode' that looks like a square with a green line inside, and in the list 'Please select' scroll down to 'Spoiler' and then it comes up with a text box that you can type whatever you want to be inside the spoiler, and then when you click 'OK' when you've typed everything you want, the editor that you type your post in will have '[ spoiler ] *Whatever you want in the spoiler* [ /spoiler ]' (but without the spaces between the bracket and spoiler), and then when you post it'll be shown in a spoiler :)

Also, I definitely think that

Adrienn

is the Fairy Leader, because that person is the Fairy Leader in the current Reborn League (although I think the league has been disbanded now :c)

Also, I don't think Amaria dies (in the next or future episodes). The real Amaria that is (or was) the Water Leader in the Reborn League was in a car collision irl and lost all her memories of her life before the incident. :( Since Reborn is based off of the website, and the preview of E13 was

Titania trying to stop Amaria from falling off of something/Titania pushing Amaria off of something

What I think is gonna happen sometime in future episodes is the events of that preview are gonna happen, meaning

(Ugh so many spoilers -.-) Amaria falls from some large height (possibly off of the top of Fiore Mansion?/the Celestinine Cascade? and she survives the fall, but we don't see her again for many future episodes because she loses all her memories from before her fall

I'm also not too sure if Charlotte really is the Fire Gym Leader, it's true that she's the Fire Leader in the online Reborn League, but I thought that someone called Blake or something up in Ametrine City was the Fire Leader that took over after Cal stepped down and since Charlotte is supposed to be in the orphanage isn't Blake still the official Leader? Idk that's what I thought anyway

Blake is Cal's brother I believe and was an ice type leader but stepped down because Heather(Corey's daughter) left and Cal left because of Blake leaving I believe and Charlotte is the fire type gym leader in the game and that was confirmed in both the Orphanage and Laura's House. I think there will be a gym battle before whatever happens to Amaria since that's what happened in the other scenarios but Amaria will survive unlike Kiki and Corey.