Team Feedback

Xiri

Hey everyone. I recently beat the latest episode - and I was wondering if I could get some feedback of my current team.

Please don't advise me to replace a member - I have no intention to replace any of my members

Your response would be appreciated :D

Greninja [Protean]

Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Smack Down

*I intend to replace Hydro Pump with Surf when it becomes available.

Simipour [Torrent]

Acrobatics, Crunch, Scald, Rock Smash

Noivern [infiltrator]

Boomburst, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse

Arcanine [Justified]

Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Reversal

Meowstic (F) [Prankster]

Charge Beam, Psychic, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball

Florges [symbiosis]

Moonblast, Petal Dance, Nature Power, Misty Terrain

Pretty good. Simipour might need waterfall or dive for the next episode. Also could replace the rock smash with strength when you need to so I reckon it's pretty useful. Very offensive team overall with powerful attacks. What do you do when you need some HM's?

Only confusion is meowstic... Prankster is a male only ability so either you got the gender wrong or the male/female only abilities aren't working in Reborn. Either way since you don't make use of it I would suggest changing it's ability to competitive or infiltrator. That way your meowstic would benefit from stat losses or ignoring other pokemons stat boosts

Hey everyone. I recently beat the latest episode - and I was wondering if I could get some feedback of my current team.

Please don't advise me to replace a member - I have no intention to replace any of my members

Your response would be appreciated :D

Yea i know you don't want to replace any members, but two water types? I mean it's up to you cuz your playing the game but you shouldn't limit yourself to just those 6 pokemon I doubt they will get you through the next 8 gym leaders. Other than that I would probably teach Calm Mind to florges and maybe go back to the move tutor to teach it wish as well if you want getting rid of Misty terrain and Nature power

Yea i know you don't want to replace any members, but two water types? I mean it's up to you cuz your playing the game but you shouldn't limit yourself to just those 6 pokemon I doubt they will get you through the next 8 gym leaders. Other than that I would probably teach Calm Mind to florges and maybe go back to the move tutor to teach it wish as well if you want getting rid of Misty terrain and Nature power

Haha it probably will sound weird - but its a little habit of mine. I always raise 2 water types in Pokemon. I dunno... I've been doing it for a while now, no particular reason.

Thanks for your advice on Florges. I was also thinking of teaching it Calm Mind (replacing Nature Power). I appreciate it!

Pretty good. Simipour might need waterfall or dive for the next episode. Also could replace the rock smash with strength when you need to so I reckon it's pretty useful. Very offensive team overall with powerful attacks. What do you do when you need some HM's?

Only confusion is meowstic... Prankster is a male only ability so either you got the gender wrong or the male/female only abilities aren't working in Reborn. Either way since you don't make use of it I would suggest changing it's ability to competitive or infiltrator. That way your meowstic would benefit from stat losses or ignoring other pokemons stat boosts

Thanks for your comment. Yup I will probably replace Rock Smash with Strength eventually. I have HM slaves when I need HMs (e.g Croagunk and Zigzagoon). The only reason why Simpour has Rock Smash is because I didn't know I needed it in Iolia Valley... and I couldn't afford to leave any of my team members behind in the upcoming battle with Luna.

As for Waterfall/Dive... I'll probably use another HM slave because Scald has actually saved me A LOT - so I'm reluctant to get rid of it. I dunno I'll see how I do.

Uh... and I've checked my Meowstic, and I'm definitely sure mine is female and it has Prankster.. so male/female abilities must not be working. I used a lot of Ability Capsules on it... but it keeps alternating between Keen Eye and Prankster for some odd reason..