[Resolved] Arceus killer

Damage

So I haven't tried this but since Reborn is all about next level pokemon gaming, I was wondering if anyone tried using fling while holding one of the plates to see if Arceus would possibly change types, removing judgement stab and possibly making him easier to kill. Don't know if he works like that but maybe it'd be easier to fight since he's literally the god pokemon.

lol I can't get over your profile pic, so truuuuu

But as far as your question goes, in theory as far as changing Arceus' type by flinging a plate at it should work however the description for Judgement says that the moves typing varies based on the plate being held (so basically it will always be STAB) but if you could fling at him a type plate that would do little damage against your own team that would probably still accomplish what your looking for.

Judgement Description - http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/judgment.shtml

Thanks, this pic still makes me laugh haha. Didn't know that about judgement but yeah you could still really turn the tide and it wouldn't be a particularly cheap move. (Except for people who know exactly when the fight is)