How to get cain at agate city checkpoint?

Nilez

Hmmmm, its been a few months since I've played reborn and i had finished episode 11 with radomus and went all the way to the city we start the game in and saved.
I found myself there today and came bach to the checkpoint and the playthrough videos on youtube show that you meet cain at agate city checkpoint.

Do I need to do something to trigger cain being there? Have I missed something?

I tried looking it up on google/forums, but all i could find was the no music bug thread...

The only condition is having fought and defeated Luna. Go to the tree in Vanhannen Labirynth to reach her area. Bring someone with Rock Smash. After you've beaten her, Cain will be at the checkpoint.

Edited by Etesian

Oh! I get it. I forgot that E11 ended immediately after Radomus, my bad. In that case, go to the Lapis Ward. Talk to the Leader of whatever gang you joined. The rest should be clear after wards. Sorry for making you walk all the way back to Route 1.

Edited by Etesian

you'll find our secret entrance to....blah blah... i reached 7th street... maybe i forgot to save back then? O.o

oh shit... i remember deleting my save file and maybe my backup file wasn't up to date. ty... ill try this another time then...