Hi, I was looking for some feedback on my current team:

Greninja- shadow sneak, hydro pump, extrasensory, dark pulse

Noivern- boomburst, air slash, dragon pulse, super fang

Arcanine- flare blitz, close combat, outrage, extreme speed

Gardevoir- calm mind, moon blast, psychic, shadow ball

Gengar- sludge bomb, shadow ball, thunderbolt, destiny bond

Azumarill- aqua jet, play rough, dive, superpower

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Honestly your team looks pretty good. I can see you have already done a bit of breeding too, the only thing i could suggest is to now go hunting for extra pokes and train them up, then swap in and out whenever necessary. This helps for more diversity and coverage.

Types you don't have: Ice, Rock, Grass, Steel, Ground, Dragon, Electric, Bug, Normal

Edited by SexyMilotic

Greninja: I assume you've only got Shadow Sneak to mess with Protean. If so, either Smack Down or Spikes give you a better number of resistances. I'd recommend Spikes, because it's more useful than Smack Down. If Shadow Sneak is not there to utilize Protean, I'd still recommend Spikes over it.

You can catch a Remoraid, level it up to have it learn Ice Beam and breed that onto Greninja.

I'd recommend a set of Hydro Pump/Waterfall, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse and Spikes/Extrasensory.

Noivern: Yeah, that's pretty good. If you want to change moves, Arcanine, Gardevoir and Azumarill could use more speed, so Tailwind could be useful. There's also Screech and Roost.

Arcanine: Instead of Extreme Speed, I'd use Agility. You'd outspeed everything, so Extreme Speed's priority wouldn't even matter.

No comment on Gardevoir and Gengar.

I think that next Episode gen 6 breeding mechanics will be implemented. When it happens, you can have a combo of Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. Scrap Dive for BD.

For the types you don't have, team members you could consider switching in would be, Durant with Hustle (breed w/ Crustle/Shuckle for Rock Slide), Acrheops(breed Swampert/Wooper with Corsola, then with Archen for Earthquake), Crustle with Shell Smash and Weak Armor (breed w/ Geodude for Earthquake), Excadrill (breed with Smeargle for Swords Dance and/or X-Scissor), Galvantula with Sticky Web

Edited by Etesian

It is a really nice hyper offensive team. You could even use this team in competitiv play :D

super fang is a bit odd for hyper offensive teams... since you will never use this move against sweepers and if you face a tank your team has enough coverage to swap your noivern out. For example if he gets walled by a chansey you would just switch to azumarill or arkanine.

Shadow sneak on greninja is not optimal for a playthrough imo. It is fun if you are afraid of a mach punch and just troll the enemy in competitive plays. But what are the chances that a npc will have mach punch ? So you would go immediatley for extrasensory. You should breed a new greninja with ice beam. It is worth it :) Ice is such a good offensive type.

But anythingelse seems solid for me.

All i could advice is like Etesian said give greninja spikes instead of shadow sneak and i would give it water pledge instead of hydro pump because it misses a lot and give roost to noivern instead of super fang.

PS: how do you have sludge bomb and thunderbolt on gengar?

All i could advice is like Etesian said give greninja spikes instead of shadow sneak and i would give it water pledge instead of hydro pump because it misses a lot and give roost to noivern instead of super fang.

PS: how do you have sludge bomb and thunderbolt on gengar?

Level a stunfisk up to lv 45 for thunderbolt, then breed it with a grimer, level the grimer up to lv 26 for sludge bomb, and breed that grimer with gastly