Tanking Milotic

Zeromus22

RestTalk with your choice of Ice Beam, Dragon Tail, Scald, and Surf. Lefties for recovery, of course. Investment depends on what you want to do with it. 252 HP is a given, but Sp.A will help you hit back outside of fishing for Scald burns, and Sp.D investment can allow you to stay in on things that normally threaten purely physically tanky Milotic.

Alternatively, you could try a sort of sweeper set using Competitive, but I haven't done it.

The strategy for a tank I've been using for a while is Marvel Scale Milotic with flame orb.

Moves: Aqua Ring, Recover, Scald, Toxic. I have no desire to swap out milotic, but i want to know if anyone has a better layout for it.

Any Ideas?

Scald/Dragon Tail/Recover/Toxic is what I see people run. It works, but in the lower tiers is where you'll find it has maximum effectiveness. Leftovers obviously for that HP gain. Have Scald on hand due to burns that you can't give to Steel types.

Trainer Cards are broken, and since League isn't running anymore, its highly unlikely it'll be fixed soon.

However, there is a new event going on called PokeNations.

Here's a link with more info and sign up for it: PokéNations - Information and FAQ PokéNations - Sign-up Thread

Also, are you talking about having a Milotic in the Reborn game or competitively-wise? If the latter, I'm not sure this topic belongs here. But Winter pretty much said what I wanted to say.