So close, yet so far (hearthstone)

Soysauce

Damn, that sucks. Nice job though. I average around 6 wins in arena, my highest was a 9 on a priest......for some reason my priest runs are stupid good even though I hate that class. (and so much value in there, pretty much every card is above average in arena, other than the Kobold which is weak without spells to go along with it. and the Southsea Captain being pretty average, nothing special, of what I can see anyway.) You really know how to draft an arena deck not suprised you went at least 11 wins.

I'm a really recent player, so I average 5 wins per run. But yeah sometimes you just have to choose between 3 bad or terrible picks.It also seems that mage is somewhat common and pretty strong in this mode, flamestrike and fireball behind immediate effect cards that can wipe out threats. The only reason why I won so much is because how I abuse those immediate effects mechanics.

I actually prefer Rogue and Druid. Druid is very Flexible and has pretty good spells, and Rogue has pretty decent stuff as well. Any class with a 1 damage hero power seems to be very good though, as it allows you to clear minions and get early board advantage. and yea Mage is good, I just am not very good at mage for whatever reason lol.