Need Help With Essentials Changing

Azeria

• Veterans

So I Was Using a Finished Save of Mine it was Done Up to episode 12

i Was Messing Around With Pokemon Essentials and saw how i could change how pokemon evolve

It Doesnt work in reborn though so can someone here help me as to how to use it correctly with Pokemon Reborn

...yes you can. But you can't really do it with essentials. Get a copy of RPG maker XP and make a new project. Move the project file into the Reborn directory. Then RPG will open the game as a project and you can hand edit the files you want/need to change.

• Veterans

...yes you can. But you can't really do it with essentials. Get a copy of RPG maker XP and make a new project. Move the project file into the Reborn directory. Then RPG will open the game as a project and you can hand edit the files you want/need to change.

i know that but it comes up as the Map not the files of reborn like how pokemon evolve

I'm no pro at rpg maker but i don't think you can, if you wanted to change the properties of how a pokemon evolved etc. you would have to go into the games data files and manually change it. But with reborn you can't do that since the files are not accessible by anyone except somebody with the original file well that's how i think it works.

Well, in theory, you can go in and change the .rxdata files, which is what the game itself references, not the PBS files, at least if I remember correctly. Also anyone with those files can change them, not just the original creator. I have them and I mess with stuff all the time.