Trainning for Shade

pmegakid

Do anyone know a good area to go get ready for shade. At this point will the unknown area still give out a lot Exp. Also help on beating that evil chandlor will help also I want to use shapardo but he just lean aqua tail with that flame body and energy ball may not be much help .

post-47725-0-93057800-1400527790_thumb.png

As sonic said, we need to know your current team. But if you really can't get past sharpedo, I would recommend finding a focus sash (I think there's one somewhere in the Underground Stairway) Put that on Sharpedo and it will live an Energy Ball for sure and you should be able to KO it with Sharpedo.

Shade was a pain. I'm going to assume you didn't start with chimchar, but if that is a false assumption, go ahead and evolve it to infernape, common candy it down to lvl 34, and heart scale it flare blitz. takes a little strategy to get to it due to recoil, but that's what i did and it worked well (for the most part lol)

Shade was a pain. I'm going to assume you didn't start with chimchar, but if that is a false assumption, go ahead and evolve it to infernape, common candy it down to lvl 34, and heart scale it flare blitz. takes a little strategy to get to it due to recoil, but that's what i did and it worked well (for the most part lol)

shades lvl cap is 40 so theres no need to common candy

Get a Zorua and evolve him (be sure to teach him Night Daze with a Heart scale), he will take care of most of his Pokemon (if not all)

Edited by Gaunt