Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Two stupid questions

Gigamantis

Question

Sorry to bother you, but i've just started playing after some months and i had two questions.

1. Can i get Cacnea even though i am already at episode 12 and have already saved the couple?

2. At what point can i find the yureu key and solosis? Right after i beat Radomus?

11 answers to this question

Sorry to bother you, but i've just started playing after some months and i had two questions.

1. Can i get Cacnea even though i am already at episode 12 and have already saved the couple?

2. At what point can i find the yureu key and solosis? Right after i beat Radomus?

1. Don´t know but probably as most event are resettet after switching from one episode to another.

2.You can get both right after beating Fern on route 1

1. Don´t know but probably as most event are resettet after switching from one episode to another.

2.You can get both right after beating Fern on route 1

1. Do i talk to the couple?

2. I've seen around the forums that i need to go at west tanzan mountain, but do i need to ride a tauros as well?

EDIT: nevermind about 2 found everything

Edited by Gigamantis

Unless you didn't get the egg beforehand. The event wasn't resetted but if you never got the Ducklett egg in an earlier episode then the Cacnea is still available to you.

I dont think i have, but who do i speak to for the egg anyway?