Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Stickers

Ousawa

Question

14 answers to this question

There are currently 4 of them i think, where are you in the game now? The last 2 episodes didn't give any stickers

I just beated the pulse abra and got the standard badge. Any hints?

There is a lady in the woods that needs medicine (Chrysolia Forest) and a guy trapped in the railnet (where the Aron are) i don't remember where i got the fourth one

There's the woman who gets teleported and you have to give her medicine to heal her.

There's that guy that gets stuck in the deep part of the underground railnet and you need rock smash to free him.

is there a fourth anymore? It used to be tell this girl in one those destroyed towers that the elevator was working again but that got replaced by a smoochum egg.

1 - The one from the Dept. Store

2 - Girl in Jasper - REMOVED in episode 10.5/11

3 - Boy with the Drifloon and then with the Scolipede/Venipedes

4 - Guy stuck in the Railnet

5 - Girl in Chrysolia (She's in the city at first... Serra's city which i always forget the name)

Yeah, 4. 5 if you were here in episode 10 and 6 if you were here in episode 9.

I freed the guy on episode 9 but he just left and said thank you. not mentioning a sticker however...

Go to the poke center in the Obsidia Ward he will be there with his girlfriend she will give you the sticker

1 - The one from the Dept. Store

2 - Girl in Jasper - REMOVED in episode 10.5/11

3 - Boy with the Drifloon and then with the Scolipede/Venipedes

4 - Guy stuck in the Railnet

5 - Girl in Chrysolia (She's in the city at first... Serra's city which i always forget the name)

Yeah, 4. 5 if you were here in episode 10 and 6 if you were here in episode 9.

You said there was 6 if you played in episode 9. Out of curiousity, where was the sticker that Ame took out after episode 9?

You said there was 6 if you played in episode 9. Out of curiousity, where was the sticker that Ame took out after episode 9?

The Jasper one.

EDIT: Lulz, didn't even answer the question fully. It was the girl that you rescued in Jasper Ward, and she moved into her friends house. That's 5, but you could get 6 cause you can get #5 twice.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

True. In Episode 9 you should talk with the Lady in a green dress back in Spinel Town. (The event with the Chrysolia Forest Girl)

She's standing in the front of the Pokemon Center and she will give you another Sticker.

Edited by Superior.

True. In Episode 9 you should talk with the Lady in a green dress back in Spinel Town. (The event with the Chrysolia Forest Girl)

She's standing in the front of the Pokemon Center and she will give you another Sticker.

This is also in Vinny's list.... And that event is available in the current episode anyways, I want to know the one that was removed in episode 9.

It wasn't removed.

When people went from episode 9 to 10, some stuff rolled back.

You could do the Chrysolia event again. You'd be able to get two stickers out of the same event.

One in episode 10 (And forward) and one in episode 9

I only have four, saving the kid and the guy in the railnet then i do not remeber the other two which one is given by the department store lady right? i dont know.

My team: Emolga, Greninja, Pyroar, Durant, Toxicroak, and, Gardevoir. Reserves: Diggersby, Cofagrigas, and Tauros.