Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shiny stone

Ousawa

Question

12 answers to this question

There is one in the "Mr. Bigglesworth area."

There's another one in Azurine Island OR somewhere in Route 1. Thing is: I have two of them (Used one on Cinccino, but i had 2 of them), so yeah. There's two Shiny Stones on the game right now.

Also: You can't find it by mining. I think you can find: Water, Thunder, Fire, Moon, Sun, Leaf and Everstones. The other ones are not available through mining.

there isnt a shiny stone at mr bigglesworth area thats a dawn stone there is a shiny stone at the foot of that tower where you fight arceus <some diffecult> name and the azurine island just walk over the lily pads and search for bushes

Well, if you can acess what i like to call the "vetran's club" (Floors 6 and 7 of the Department Store, because you can only get there if you have episodes 9 and 10), you can buy as many as you want!

Edited by Eagleby18

The one behind Mr. Biggles is indeed a Dawn Stone. There are two Shiny Stones in the game, not counting the ones you can buy in the Department Store. One is hidden in a rock on Azurine Island and the other is on another rock in Citae Arc-d'Astrae.

And you can't find them via mining- you can only find Fire, Leaf, Thunder, Water, Moon and Sun that way.