What should be added in the next episode?

bigredd2013

Well for me i think they should add trainers from all of the gens like ask may brock mist dawn and so on (them coming to all of the places you can go now after they heard it was a nice place to seen on vacation and so then you can battle them but you can battle them every day too ....... lol)

No its not a bad idea, but I think we should stick with our Reborn characters, we haven't even seen any characters from other games and it would be strange to just pop in Misty or Brock. Maybe Ame can put in the Vs Seeker so we can rematch trainers, but only one rematch a day for each trainer to make sure you don't get crazy levels. AND BRING BACK VICTORIA

Well, I highly doubt Ame would alter her highly developed story by randomly throwing in the anime characters. Plus... since when was reborn a good place for vacation. It's so dystopian.

Well, I highly doubt Ame would alter her highly developed story by randomly throwing in the anime characters. Plus... since when was reborn a good place for vacation. It's so dystopian.

No vacation since the train station is broken anyway.

And i don't think we have airports.

And do we really need a Vs. Seeker when we have a level cap? And trainers at the Grand Hall that reset everyday, and you can just manipulate your PC time to battle them non stop i mean what.

Edited by Vinny

Only reason I would want canon characters is if they have stupidly broken pokemon and are in a battle tower type simulation, where you have to fast track a league in a gauntlet.

Otherwise, I'd like to see backstory on Lin, and how Team Meteor was formed

No vacation since the train station is broken anyway.

And i don't think we have airports.

And do we really need a Vs. Seeker when we have a level cap? And trainers at the Grand Hall that reset everyday, and you can just manipulate your PC time to battle them non stop i mean what.

you can do that there are other ways to train your pokemons easy

just fight every fricking pokemon you encounter + crustle hellOoooooo

edit:what should be added is a new sticker for the dept. store and there should be evolution items there

Edited by nevs

I'd like to see a Battle Frontier (Gen III) implemented. Reborn kinda gets boring between episodes.

I doubt Ame would take away from the fantastic story to make a battle frontier. Maybe once our storyline is finished but I doubt we'll see one before then.

No its not a bad idea, but I think we should stick with our Reborn characters, we haven't even seen any characters from other games and it would be strange to just pop in Misty or Brock. Maybe Ame can put in the Vs Seeker so we can rematch trainers, but only one rematch a day for each trainer to make sure you don't get crazy levels. AND BRING BACK VICTORIA

FUCK VICTORIA (sorry but, to me, she's a very boring and useless character that adds nothing interesting to the main plot and just shows up whenever she feels like)

• Support Squad

I'd like to see a Battle Frontier (Gen III) implemented. Reborn kinda gets boring between episodes.

I think the nightclub or maybe the circus i s gonna lead on to stuff like that. Iirc,the nightclub is a place to battle leaders.

As for next episode, A NEW GRINDING AREA PLEASE. Tauros is not cutting it anymore and it is so horrible to raise a new member like Timburr this late in the game.

I think the nightclub or maybe the circus i s gonna lead on to stuff like that. Iirc,the nightclub is a place to battle leaders.

As for next episode, A NEW GRINDING AREA PLEASE. Tauros is not cutting it anymore and it is so horrible to raise a new member like Timburr this late in the game.

Isn't the Nightclub only for Ace Members? As for the grinding i'm ok with Tauros, my Beldum grew into a badass Metagross (lv 60) in like 1 hour, maybe 1:30 (and at the same time i was watching South Park) so no big deal (at least for me)

Who needs Tauros if you can battle Trainer who get stronger after every 2 badges every day.

well we have Crustles now... just use Rage Powder to wake them up, so you can fight them again...