What to do after the Crustle Puzzle

helion

go south, there should be more stones and crustles... at the end of the southern path is a house. That's where you need to go.

It seems like almost everyone who has problems with the puzzle goes north and when they reach the water-tunnel, they just give up... seriously, that puzzle isn't that hard.

I found the Heracross/Pinsir puzzle way harder and more annyoing. (The Conkeldurr-Tile Puzzle at the circus took me twice as long as those crustles...)

At least with Version 12.1 there is a Character hinting that you can jump these rocks.

How do you even go south from there? Do you mean this?

http://gyazo.com/3ad615814107180353f64dd6f7e75ba4

EDIT: It seems I am retarded, for some reason I thought I couldn't go up these stairs

EDIT 2: I am literally stuck again, got the powder, but it seems impossible to be able to get of the stairs to the ground without stepping on an unstabble rock

EDIT 3: The South crustle puzzle is literally impossible, is there a video or something?

Not yet, I think. Shofu should continue his playtrough soon.

Have you tried pushing Crustles down the ledges ? (I assume so, given the fact that you managed to reach the TrollWaterTunnel in Ametrine Moutain). Where are you stuck precisely ?

I am in the south part of the puzzle, where you should be to reach the house. There are a lot of ledges and a crustle nest, on the west side there is a sleep powder tree but in order to put the crustle to sleep you must get to the stairs to reach the ground level, which is not possible since you must step on an unstable rock first

I am in the south part of the puzzle, where you should be to reach the house. There are a lot of ledges and a crustle nest, on the west side there is a sleep powder tree but in order to put the crustle to sleep you must get to the stairs to reach the ground level, which is not possible since you must step on an unstable rock first

you just miss a way to get to the higher flat to push the crustle. try it again -_-

I am in a different part lol

Even in the south there are some higher flats to push Crustle down. What kind of "different part" are you talking about? i'm done with it, so nothing is "impossible" like your post at all

EDIT: maybe you should upload a picture about it :)

EDIT 3: The South crustle puzzle is literally impossible, is there a video or something?

If it was, the episode wouldn't get out of Beta until that was fixed.

It is possible. Just remember that you don't jump only from rock to rock. You can jump back to the "land" also.

But i think you should post an image of where exactly you are stuck.