Training for Samson

Sage

I beat Luna with a team of all level 59s.. and now am at samsom with the same 6 at lvl 59 and have to grind. Is there a way to get out of the circus to train? I have already finished all the crustle puzzles and cannot spam those..so i have no where to really train reliably.. Any ideas?

Tauros and Bouffalant on Route 1 give a good portion EXP since they are lvl 52... or hope for rare Rhydons...

Edit:

Sorry I forgot you can't go thorugh Agate now...

when you beat Samson and beat the Episode you can go back (for testing purposes... later it will be still on lockdown)

Edited by Cepheus

how do i return i am unable to leave because of the problem in Agate city..and i wish i saved a cave for crustle.. no way to get them to come again?

you can still teleport out if u have a guardiveor or other pokemon that know teleport, only when killed can you fight another im afraid.

a bit off topic here but ive beat samson with level 64-67 team is there anywhere for me to decently train other than the arceus chanmber im sick of unknowns?

Edited by sandy

Honestly, if you did all the Crustles (like me) then you're stuck with the Bulls :/

There's not a lot of need for grind anyway. At least in my opinion.

If you want a tip for Samson though: Read the "Big Top" field effect thing. It's so easy to exploit it against Samson.

I actually found Samson to be surprisingly easy and I beat him on my first attempt, even as under leveled as I was. And yes, there is a pretty big exploit in the field effects, but it really didn't effect the outcome of the battle for me.

Gallade wrecks everything

Edited by Phlytosion

If you don't plan on immediately facing Samson, you can use Rage Powder on the Crustles that are already embedded in the ground to wake them up, allowing them to respawn. I recommend doing it on a Crustle in the North of Route 2, because those are easier to get back into place.