Translation?^^

Rawr-Ma-Ama

Hello Ame, hello you-who-reads-this-thread and whoever-shows-up. (´・ω・`)

First of all: I want to say this game is awesome. Wait, nope - It´s beyond awesome ;) I luv it :D

So yeah, there´s that question: May I translate the game to german? :3

I mean not everyone is able to understand english, or isn´t very good at it, so I want to help people from my country, so they aren´t hindered by the language but by the difficulty and they can play that awesome game. I kinda wish, that this game is more accessible and gets more popular ;3 ...And maybe other people will do the same with their language, so people who love pokemon but aren´t good at english can enjoy this game.

I already looked a bit into the files with rpgmaker xp (sorry, curiousity (´◠ω◠`)) and I guess I could do that, if I am allowed to and if you think it makes sense to translate this gem of a pokemon fangame into my language. So yeah, I´m also good at translating stuff as well, so if I am allowed I´ll give my all to do so. If not, I´m not gonna be mad or anything and help with the shiny-sprites or something like that ;)

I just wanna help with this game as much as I can (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Administrators

I've addressed this a couple times before, but to recap, I intend to impose no limits on what you want to do but for your own sanity you might find it wise to wait until the game is completed, else the work would potentially have to be redone with each release

I've addressed this a couple times before, but to recap, I intend to impose no limits on what you want to do but for your own sanity you might find it wise to wait until the game is completed, else the work would potentially have to be redone with each release

Alright. At least I know I´m allowed to ;D My sanity is worth nothing, but I am still going to wait a bit, otherwise I´m not looking forward to new releases (well, I´d still do, but I´m a lazy person, so those would be mixed feelings ^^)