Aggron help

pmegakid

Aggron's most useful moves by level up:

Iron Head

Iron Tail

Heavy Slam (Dat Power)

Double-Edge

Metal Burst (Aggron is slow. It can work)

Breeding:

Head Smash

Superpower

Curse

*This list doesn't include TM moves that can be breed*

I don't know. If you could get Rock Slide/Stone Edge with the TMs (They're not available yet, sadly), there would be no need for breeding. But not using a Rock Head + Head Smash Aggron is not so awesome. Head Smash Aggron destroys everything.

if you want a better aggron: kick your aggron into trash can and build a new one. these are steps:
step 1: catch a female aron (good IV-ignore nature)
step 2: do the quest helix and get a male tyrunt, evolve it to tyrantrum till it get Head Smash and Earthquake (tyrantrum is a very good pokemon, so it's not waste of time at all)
step 3: breed female aron with male tyrantrum---> then you can get a aron with BOTH HEAD SMASH AND EARTHQUAKE. then buy ability capsule to get Rock Head ability and change nature to adamant. then train it- max atk and max HP EV.
there you go. you 'll get a aggron with this moveset: Head Smash- EQ- Double edge- Iron tail/ Metal burst/ whatever you like.

think about it: 2 STAB with 150 and 100 power (so it is 225 and 150 after counting STAB), Earthquake is TOO FAMOUS, and double edge 120 power WITHOUT RECOIL (like head smash). is that enough for you??
just don't use him in front of Fighting or Ground type or sp.atker pkm, and enjoy the one-man-show :v

Edited by gutten_tag

What is your current moveset for Aggron so I can see which moves should be added. There are alot of better moves Aggron can learn than Rollout..

Strength, rollout,iron defense and iron tail. I saw fury cutter but 40 damage lol I can teach it rock smash for free

Strength, rollout,iron defense and iron tail. I saw fury cutter but 40 damage lol I can teach it rock smash for free

e.e I would comment, but pretty much gutten and Vinny stated what needs to be said. Depending on the ability of the Aggron will make those moves useful :]