EQ Archeops in Reborn

Bilbo

You can't, you can breed Earth Power to Archen though. Archen can only know Earthquake through TM and unfortunately, Ame has not yet put it into the game yet(or never).

If you would like Earth Power get a female Archen and a male Corsala that knows Earth Power. Wait for the egg, and boom Archen with Earth Power.

Edited by Shushup

Actually, building off of that, you can chain-breed for Earthquake.

Marshtomp/Swampert/Wooper -> Corsola -> Archen

P.S. This is kinda the wrong section for that...

I don't think you can do that....can you...? I'll test it out for my self once I reach there then.

I don't think you can do that....can you...? I'll test it out for my self once I reach there then.

Yyyep, you can breed for TMs if the base form of the Pokemon you're breeding can learn them. So for instance, since Corsola can learn Earthquake via TM, you can breed Earthquake onto it if the father has learned it via level up.

the game using gen V's breeding mechanic, so you CAN breed TM moves AND egg moves to the egg. trust me, my archeop got earthquake :v

Yyyep, you can breed for TMs if the base form of the Pokemon you're breeding can learn them. So for instance, since Corsola can learn Earthquake via TM, you can breed Earthquake onto it if the father has learned it via level up.

For real? Holy crap, this is incredibly useful. Time to get a Flamethrower/T-Bolt/Overheat Manectric male parent (Smeargle).

I actually breed an archeops with eq so yeah it is possible, however it will take awhile since corsola has a 1/4 chance of being male and archen has 1/8 of being female.

Oh and just a warning when breeding corsola with archen make sure TO LEVEL CORSOLA TO AT LEAST 23 BEFORE BREEDING IT WITH ARCHEN, why? Corsola learns a ton of moves early on and if you leave it too long in the day care the day care people will delete eq for some other move, trust me this happened to me it was not fun.