The "x doors" and theory behind them "potential spoilers"

personmanthing

I was going to say the doors lead to the Plates of Arceus...But someone said that already, and someone pointed out that we get the plates with mining....

But it IS still plausible that they lead to the plates, because when we get them from mining, we dont READ them...And by reading I mean like in D/P/Pt, where we read something in the plate itself when picking it up....

there will unlock revealing a underground city that has a second set of gym leaders who think your attempting to take over, they don't have a restriction to type, just shape, there will be a master of mushrooms, felines, canines, turtles, cows/bulls, birds, fish, frogs, serpents, and that's only half the list, the master of these gym leaders will be a old man named JOEY, yes you know the one. His radicate, and other extreme pokemon will slaughter you if your not ready...

in truth I think they just unlock hidden areas after post game, maybe to visit other regions for a quick battles with characters based on the ones from the games, Rojo based on Red, Azul based on blue.

another option is if you are not able to enter the main city, you will have to go around the tunnels trying to find a secret way in to save the day.

• 3 months later...

[sorry if this is considered necro-posting, but I wanted to give my opinion on the topic and wasn't sure if I should post here or make a new thread. Anyways...]

Honestly, I think the legendaries are going to be behind them. It would make much more sense for Solaris/Lin to want all the key gems badly if that was the case. I mean, Arceus is pretty powerful, but even Arceus can be defeated if outnumbered... But imagine if Team Meteor could have control over ALL LEGENDARIES. Holy crap, that would honestly be terrifying. I think that would be a Lin's dream-come-true. She wants power and glory, and that would be the perfect way to get it. I can't imagine how Team Meteor would be stopped if that was the case, though. Every single legendary...

I think it'd be cool if it was something like ORAS and MD1 where the legendaries would be on clouds and in temples and stuff. Basically, the door opens to another world where you can go to a certain legendary or trio or something. This would be cool!

Edited by Dei

(spoilers read at your own risk) well what i have learned about these doors is that each coloured line represents a gem red for ruby purple for amethyst (of course you did that ame) green for emerald and blue for sapphire. each of the gems is held by a key character in the game anna has a amethyst necklace charlotte 'had' a sapphire broche (i think its a broche) when i say had i mean that she thinks she lost it in a fire which is the reason why shes in the orphanage heather has a ruby ring and the girl who bennette likes has a emerald thingo. one of the admins for team meteor mentions that there keys to opening the doors. so what im thinking is that eventually team meteor fuses all of the gems that are hidden inside jewellry will be fused together creating a key. team meteor wants whats behind the door where you kill a bunch of unowns (great place for leveling up pokemon) behind that door is apparently a city that Reborn city was built on top of. in the city there might be arceus or there might be a different pokemon it could be a god pokemon that ame put there because She could not tame it so she pushed it into the earth underneath the grand stairway and put a door up cause yolo. and while we figure out this kind of stuff she's sitting there laughing while drinking a cup of tea.

Meet the team:

15710.gif45310.gifexplou13.gifcacnea10.giffloatz10.gifmeowst10.gifswinub10.gifvulpix10.gifvivill10.gifepic_111.png

Cinder Toxon Whisperdeath Pin King Zeller Kinetic cat Betty Penelope Reborns Dust and me

Image didn't wanna work but its a exlpoud

also a friend i met on a spriting server made me a mugshot that i use for Pokemon Reborn instead of vergos mugshot

13game12.png

#Major spriter

Amount of badges so far since i started doing Pokemon Reborn youtube vids: 3

screen10.pngscreen11.pngscreen12.png

Edited by Crow_BlackFeather

there special in some way because those gem encrusted jewelry were handed down to those characters by there parents and i remebered the person with the sapphire its either a earing or a pin because the girl who bennette likes luna has a emerald broche all these key items are handed down from there parents. during the story team meteor has alrady acquired the ruby and amethyst

the sapphire is missing and the emerald is with luna and a accult person is apparently lunas father but luna is running away from him for some reason. i restarted the game at noels gym so thats all i know for now.

i really think there will be legendaries behind the doors.the possibility for legendaries is bigger than for gym leaders.i think there will be like a mini dungeon behind the doors with all the legendaries and pokemon of their type.the theory of gym leaders would be very interesting.If there are gym leaders,I would like to be all the leaders of previous generations of games.If not i would like all gym leaders from previous generations(why not elite 4 and champions too) to be fought in the aftergame.would be great if Ame adds the previous leaders from gen1-6 in the aftergame(doesn't matter behind the doors or anywhere else)

So please Ame if you see this make it happen!!!

another theory that i have come up with is that behind the door could be challenges like a ancient pokemon trainer or a stone statue that comes to life and challenges you to a battle and then after you defeat that trainer maybe another door opens appearing with a legendary pokemon depending what type the trainer uses like a ice type stone statue or a fire type stone statue etc.