Protein near beginning pokemart

Ukyn1993

so near the pokemart where you first battle fern, i decided to head into one of the houses. There was an item in the house, a Protein. Now, i know its no big deal...but you can sell it for $4,900.

Heres the location exactly:

rs7p8m.png

and heres proof of the protein

sy30vd.png

after selling it, i now have enough to afford the Magikarp (if i actually wanted it).

I have no clue if anyone else knows this, but i thought i would share as to help people out at the beginning of the game.

EDIT: didnt post the exact location (though im sure i made it pretty clear) so that way people still gotta go looking for it

Edited by Ukyn1993

You can actually find another Protein in the Peridot Ward if you poke around the rubble and rocks in the city (as you would if you had an itemfinder)....If you were to purchase the 'Karp, that second Protein would help you get back your investment.

id purchase the karp, but only out of the fact that Ame might remove him and ralts in the next episode, just so i dont kick myself going "Man! I really should have gotten those two"

I wouldnt train it till AFTER i beat the current episode

...Only now you found that?

Okay, sorry if i sound like an asshole. It's not my idea. But here's a tip: You people need to click the Z key more. WAY MORE!

I think i'm too much of an explorer in Reborn. It's worth though!

It's fun, but kind of silly to try to remember to pick up everything, such as hidden Shards (I found a Purple one in an empty patch of ground in the Peridot Ward once, and a Green one in the left side of a rock pile in the Byxbysion Wasteland) and Antidotes (found one in the second spot on the rail to the left side of Florinia's Academy).

The fact that I was able to purchase every pokemon on 7th street, buy 2 ability capsules, and use the nature changer about 5 times proves how many times i've pressed z on every thing possible.