Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Fire/Link Stone Location

Aurorix

Question

7 answers to this question

If you didn't beat Shelly yet, then i don't think you can get link stones. The first one is available after you beat Shelly and leave Lapis iirc.

As for the fire stone, i don't remember where it is. But i do know that you can get them by mining those glowing rocks around Reborn. You'll need a mining kit from a Hiker under the Grand Stairway though.

I don't remember when exactly, but there will eventually be a crowd in front of the Grand Staircase near Lapis Ward that will sell a Link Stone for I think 4000. I also recall a guy atop the slum rooftop in Obsidia Ward that will give one to you in exchange for a Rare Candy (well, he really wants a "Rare Candy" but what you give him will do.), but I don't know precisely when he appears. I also recall a hidden one you can find on the floor in front of the Yureyu(?) Building. You don't necessarily need the Item Finder to pinpoint its exact location since it's a small area, but I think it's closer to the place you exit the Railnet than the building itself.

I'm pretty sure you can find a fire stone hidden on a rock on Azurine Island. It's located near the top after going along a big path of water lillies. 'Cause crafty Ame is crafty she also hid it directly behind a fake (foongus) item. Hope that's enough of a description.

I've had this growlithe and Haunter forever and looked for those stones and its driven me crazy if you know the location please tell me or I'm goona jump off the bridge like the poison gym leader. >_<

Well.......... Fire stones you can just mine them from the mining rocks.

There are 5 Link stones in the game that I have found.

1. You buy for 10,000 after beating Shelly

2. Inside the cave next to Corey's gym in a hidden rock

3. Click on the rock when you reach the Abandon building(the one that Team meteor took over)

4. In a bush/grass circle thing. You have to clear some Logs and webs in the South Averturine Woods when you get there.

5. You trade it for a rare candy(or was it for a 'rare candy')

There was a fire stone at Pyrous Mountain, a rock right next to Heatmor.

You mean Heatran (seriously, go back and read the text).

I'm pretty sure you can find a fire stone hidden on a rock on Azurine Island. It's located near the top after going along a big path of water lillies. 'Cause crafty Ame is crafty she also hid it directly behind a fake (foongus) item. Hope that's enough of a description.

That was a Thunderstone.