What do you think of my team?

ViperDoesIt

I beat Lunna recently so I want to ask you guys what do you think of my team?:)

Infernape 64: Acrobatics(so no item), Close Combat , Strength , Flame Wheel Timid nature, Ability: Iron Fist

Electabuzz 62: Rock Smash , Thunder , Thunderbolt , Thunder Punch Quirky nature , Ability:Vital Spirit

Gyarados 62: Aqua Tail, Ice Fang , Dragon Dance , Rain Dance (Mystic Water) Quirky nature, Ability: Intimidate

Scrafty 62: Brick Break, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Headbutt (Focus Band) Adamant nature, Ability:Moxie

Crobat 63: Acrobatics(no item), Cross Poison, Shadow Ball, Bite Mild nature,Ability:Infiltrator

Gardevoir 63: Moonblast, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Ming (Focus Band) Serious nature,Ability:Synchronize

Btw im using focus bands because I dont have any useful items .

I beat Lunna recently so I want to ask you guys what do you think of my team? :)

Infernape 64: Acrobatics(so no item), Close Combat , Strength , Flame Wheel Timid nature, Ability: Iron Fist

Hmm... You're running Timid with 4 physical attacking moves? I suggest you change that. Just give Infernape "Flare Blitz" when you reach level 68 and you're set for now. I'd say Mach Punch in place of Strength for the priority, but you might be using it cuz you don't want a HM slave, so whatever.

Electabuzz 62: Rock Smash , Thunder , Thunderbolt , Thunder Punch Quirky nature , Ability:Vital Spirit

When possible, give it some more coverage moves. And ask yourself later: Power over accuracy? If yes, keep Thunder. If no, keep Thunderbolt. You swap the other in the future.

Also, Electivire's Motor Drive is not it's HA, so keep that in mind for the future.

Gyarados 62: Aqua Tail, Ice Fang , Dragon Dance , Rain Dance (Mystic Water) Quirky nature, Ability: Intimidate

Nothing to say here. Bite > Rain Dance? Meh. We wait for other TMs on Gyarados. It's good as it is. You could maybe use Taunt, but this is no online battle, so whatever.

Scrafty 62: Brick Break, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Headbutt (Focus Band) Adamant nature, Ability:Moxie

Good enough. Scrafty gets Dragon Dance if you breed it, but whatever. Change Brick Break to Drain Punch when possible ^^

Crobat 63: Acrobatics(no item), Cross Poison, Shadow Ball, Bite Mild nature,Ability:Infiltrator

Weird that you're using a Sp.Atk+ nature and 3 physical moves ^^ If you keep that, give it Air Slash in place of Bite, and Sludge Bomb (When possible) in place of Cross Poison. You can keep Acrobatics cuz it's powerful enough, but if you want to use an item, you could give it Roost and a Black Sludge, so it can survive more.

Gardevoir 63: Moonblast, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Ming (Focus Band) Serious nature,Ability:Synchronize

Personal opinion: Trace > Synchronize. Other than that, good movepool. Good for Gardevoir.

Last note: Infernape, Gyarados, Crobat, Scrafty, Gardevoir. You got the basic Reborn a.k.a the OU of Reborn right now. These pokemons are all very good for Reborn, and are recommended by everyone. Train some different stuff when possible. It's good for your health ^^

• Support Squad

The main thing id suggest is to give Strength to Gyrados over Rain dance to make way for Mach punch on infernape. Rain dance does work well with your Electabuzz's thunder and the aqua tailbut otherwise there's no real gain. Take Advantage of Gyrados' Attack!

Hmm... You're running Timid with 4 physical attacking moves? I suggest you change that. Just give Infernape "Flare Blitz" when you reach level 68 and you're set for now. I'd say Mach Punch in place of Strength for the priority, but you might be using it cuz you don't want a HM slave, so whatever.

When possible, give it some more coverage moves. And ask yourself later: Power over accuracy? If yes, keep Thunder. If no, keep Thunderbolt. You swap the other in the future.

Also, Electivire's Motor Drive is not it's HA, so keep that in mind for the future.

Nothing to say here. Bite > Rain Dance? Meh. We wait for other TMs on Gyarados. It's good as it is. You could maybe use Taunt, but this is no online battle, so whatever.

Good enough. Scrafty gets Dragon Dance if you breed it, but whatever. Change Brick Break to Drain Punch when possible ^^

Weird that you're using a Sp.Atk+ nature and 3 physical moves ^^ If you keep that, give it Air Slash in place of Bite, and Sludge Bomb (When possible) in place of Cross Poison. You can keep Acrobatics cuz it's powerful enough, but if you want to use an item, you could give it Roost and a Black Sludge, so it can survive more.

Personal opinion: Trace > Synchronize. Other than that, good movepool. Good for Gardevoir.

Last note: Infernape, Gyarados, Crobat, Scrafty, Gardevoir. You got the basic Reborn a.k.a the OU of Reborn right now. These pokemons are all very good for Reborn, and are recommended by everyone. Train some different stuff when possible. It's good for your health ^^

Those tips are really good , thank you my friend :) . I started a new playthrough some days before using a whole different team to up the challenge :)

EDIT:

The main thing id suggest is to give Strength to Gyrados over Rain dance to make way for Mach punch on infernape. Rain dance does work well with your Electabuzz's thunder and the aqua tailbut otherwise there's no real gain. Take Advantage of Gyrados' Attack!

You guessed it . I basically learned gyarados rain dance so I could hit lunas *jub jub bird* with thunder . I also didnt know that gyarados can learn strength so thanks that change with mach punch should happen ^^