Anna

Felicity

I'm not so sure about that though....unless a doll can turn into a real pokemon then....yeah...who knows

Like, Noel even said that they are just dolls and when you give Anna the medicen she poors it on the doll herself and they even say that it got soaked. But how can a steel type get soaked?

Although I'm sure that she would have a real Jirachi but you have also seen the gothic pokemon when you help them escape from the orphanage. So there's that too

• Veterans

Actually, Anna did show us a Gothitelle back in the orphanage. She used it to beat Sigmund and his assistants just like Charlotte used Ninetales and Noel used Clefable.

hm interesting but there is a flaw in that if she,Charlotte and Noel are all gym leaders then why didnt they defnd themselves when getting kidnapped in the underground rail station

hm interesting but there is a flaw in that if she,Charlotte and Noel are all gym leaders then why didnt they defnd themselves when getting kidnapped in the underground rail station

I wondered a similar thing, particularly in regards to the raid at the Tanzan Cove house, but quote Ame:

The idea is that Sigmund is legally able to apprehend any of them except the player (who is presumed to be 18), Laura and Saphira because they're underage. He breaks this law in the branches where Laura or Saphira are kidnapped, which she makes a fuss about. Technically the group already did violate the law in breaking into the orphanage as well, but they try to avoid doing that more than is necessary, and attacking someone who is supposed to be a legal guardian would qualify.

Charlotte probably doesn't care about those laws, but is listening to Saphira's instruction anyway.

So yeah, power doesn't necessarily equal ability to use it. Bummer.

• Support Squad

I think Ame has said it has to do with not antagonising the law any more than they have too, due to the fact that Sigmund is actually the legal guardian of the Kids.

• Veterans

I wondered a similar thing, particularly in regards to the raid at the Tanzan Cove house, but quote Ame:Amethyst, on 14 Apr 2014 - 01:55 AM, said:

snapback.png

The idea is that Sigmund is legally able to apprehend any of them except the player (who is presumed to be 18), Laura and Saphira because they're underage. He breaks this law in the branches where Laura or Saphira are kidnapped, which she makes a fuss about. Technically the group already did violate the law in breaking into the orphanage as well, but they try to avoid doing that more than is necessary, and attacking someone who is supposed to be a legal guardian would qualify.

Charlotte probably doesn't care about those laws, but is listening to Saphira's instruction anyway.

So yeah, power doesn't necessarily equal ability to use it. Bummer.

I think Ame has said it has to do with not antagonising the law any more than they have too, due to the fact that Sigmund is actually the legal guardian of the Kids.

Hmm interesting but does that mean that sigmund has already violated that through the fact that he has kidnapped Saphira and Laura alongside a few others (A.K.A Haether but he took her in So yeah)

Edited by Azery123