Rate this team, and give advice

Ukyn1993

Hey :) like the topic says, please rate the team and if you feel it, give some advice. I picked natures based on what I feel would be most useful, so if you wanna suggest a different one then by all means, go for it.

Atlas the Torterra

Shell Armor/Relaxed Nature

- Wood Hammer

- Curse

- Crunch

- Earthquake

Stinks the Skuntank

Aftermath/Naughty Nature

- Night Slash

- Toxic

- Shadow Claw

- Dig

Gamzee the Drifblim

Flare Boost/Modest Nature

- Hex

- Will o' Wisp

- Psychic

- Thunderbolt

Dynamo the Aggron

Rock Head/Brave Nature

- Head Smash

- Iron Tail

- Double-Edge

- Dig

Muskateer the Gallade

Justified/Lax Nature

- Swords Dance

- Psycho Cut

- Close Combat

- Shadow Sneak

Bastet the Persian

Technician/Adamant Nature

- Cut

- Bite

- Aerial Ace

- Power Gem

Im not to sure about Bastet's moveset, i feel like it could use some improvement but im not sure how. I know i want technician on her, just like i want rock head on Dynamo.

Any advice or comments are greatly appreciated, thanks and have a good day folks :)

You're gonna be in for a lot of breeding, if you want all of those TM moves... assuming it's even possible to get all of those, because some of them I kind of doubt. You may not know this, but Reborn is kinda barren of decent TMs (well, some of the later ones are decent... and Shadow Ball is okay).

Let me see if I can't toss forward my two cents, though...

Torterra- Looks good to me. Can't recommend anything better, I don't think?

Skuntank- First, you get major props from me for using Skuntank- it's my favourite Poison-type, and it's often overlooked.

Coverage looks good on it, but I don't see the need for Shadow Claw? Dig is going to be a run-around to breed for if you really want it... I think the best way to get it is from Sandile? Instead of Shadow Claw, how about... Screech? A Poison move? (Most of Skuntank's are lousy though.) Maybe Explosion- although that's kind of late, it's good for a last-resort move. You can also go mixed with Flamethrower, since you're using Naughty nature anyway.

Drifblim- No idea why you're going with Flare Boost, unless you intend on letting it get burned frequently? If you wanted Flame Orb, that's not available yet... If you want the extra Speed, Unburden will probably be more useful to you.

That aside, again, there's a lot of breeding involved for that... I can't think off the top of my head how you'd go about getting Thunderbolt (I was going to say Rotom, but that's a no... Castform, maybe?), Will-o-Wisp shouldn't be too hard, and I know at least Ralts (who is weirdly in the Indeterminate/Amorphous egg group for some reason, yes) gets Psychic. If you can get Will-o-Wisp, though, yeah, you're gonna like pairing it with Hex.

...Although, as someone who went with a long silly breeding chain to get Flamethrower and Energy Ball on her Chandelure, this is likely a case of "where there's a will, there's a way".

Aggron- Looks good from here. Aggron doesn't really need to be any slower, so Adamant might be better, if you aren't using special moves anyway? Otherwise, besides the aformentioned run-around required for Dig, fine. (And if you're doing the run-around anyway, why not Earthquake?)

Gallade- ...Hmm. I've never considered Shadow Sneak on that... Night Slash might be a wee bit better of an idea, but Shadow Sneak does get priority... Also, a nature other than Lax might be wise? Gallade's Special Defense is pretty good- you don't want to drop that for the Defense boost. If you want more Defense so badly, Impish, maybe, because no special attacks?

Persian- Technician is probably Persian's best ability, so good. I would recommend a more accurate move that gets the boost from it than Cut, but I can't think of one off the top of my head... Although, if you're going Adamant with her, drop Power Gem for something else? It's not boosted by Technician (it's 80 power, so...) and it'd just be hindered by that.

...I think that's about all that I've gotta say? Probably not terribly helpful, but suggestions, nonetheless.

Since Lore said most of the stuff, i'll say some other stuff based on what she said!

Torterra- Looks good to me. Can't recommend anything better, I don't think?

Torterra gets Rock Slide/Stone Edge by TM, so it can deal with flying types. I'd recommend one of them in place of Crunch since you got a Dark Type already.

Skuntank- First, you get major props from me for using Skuntank- it's my favourite Poison-type, and it's often overlooked.
Coverage looks good on it, but I don't see the need for Shadow Claw? Dig is going to be a run-around to breed for if you really want it... I think the best way to get it is from Sandile? Instead of Shadow Claw, how about... Screech? A Poison move? (Most of Skuntank's are lousy though.) Maybe Explosion- although that's kind of late, it's good for a last-resort move. You can also go mixed with Flamethrower, since you're using Naughty nature anyway.

While Night Slash has the Crit chance, Skuntank learns Crunch by breeding. 10 Base power difference, but hey... it can help. Also, Shadow Claw is somewhat redundant on it. I'd recommend Flamethrower if you keep the Naughty nature, or Poison Jab if you run an Adamant nature. You can go with Explosion too, but i don't think it's reliable anymore.

Drifblim- No idea why you're going with Flare Boost, unless you intend on letting it get burned frequently? If you wanted Flame Orb, that's not available yet... If you want the extra Speed, Unburden will probably be more useful to you.
That aside, again, there's a lot of breeding involved for that... I can't think off the top of my head how you'd go about getting Thunderbolt (I was going to say Rotom, but that's a no... Castform, maybe?), Will-o-Wisp shouldn't be too hard, and I know at least Ralts (who is weirdly in the Indeterminate/Amorphous egg group for some reason, yes) gets Psychic. If you can get Will-o-Wisp, though, yeah, you're gonna like pairing it with Hex.
...Although, as someone who went with a long silly breeding chain to get Flamethrower and Energy Ball on her Chandelure, this is likely a case of "where there's a will, there's a way".

I also think that Unburden is more useful right now. Until we get those Flame Orbs, give it Unburden. I don't think there's nothing wrong with the movepool, so yeah.

Aggron- Looks good from here. Aggron doesn't really need to be any slower, so Adamant might be better, if you aren't using special moves anyway? Otherwise, besides the aformentioned run-around required for Dig, fine. (And if you're doing the run-around anyway, why not Earthquake?)

Iron Head is more reliable than Iron Tail. Also, Dig is bad. Based on what i'm seeing, you're gonna get those moves by breeding, TMs or both. So Earthquake would be better. You could run Fire Punch (If we get the tutor) cuz Aggron can't do nothing to Bronzong (I doubt you're going to leave Aggron vs Bronzong anyway). Also, Adamant > Brave.

Gallade- ...Hmm. I've never considered Shadow Sneak on that... Night Slash might be a wee bit better of an idea, but Shadow Sneak does get priority... Also, a nature other than Lax might be wise? Gallade's Special Defense is pretty good- you don't want to drop that for the Defense boost. If you want more Defense so badly, Impish, maybe, because no special attacks?

Impish would better, i agree with that. And Shadow Sneak might be good, although Gallade is weak to other ghosts, so i don't know. You can keep it if you want.

Persian- Technician is probably Persian's best ability, so good. I would recommend a more accurate move that gets the boost from it than Cut, but I can't think of one off the top of my head... Although, if you're going Adamant with her, drop Power Gem for something else? It's not boosted by Technician (it's 80 power, so...) and it'd just be hindered by that.

I'm pretty sure you're using stuff that you like, right? Cuz if yes, then just listen to what Lore said. It should have Fake Out and/or Return though.

If you're using Persian cuz you can't think of anything else, then i'd recommend Ambipom in place of it. Higher stats, has acess to Technician and better moves. It's superior to Persian in every way.

While Night Slash has the Crit chance, Skuntank learns Crunch by breeding. 10 Base power difference, but hey... it can help. Also, Shadow Claw is somewhat redundant on it. I'd recommend Flamethrower if you keep the Naughty nature, or Poison Jab if you run an Adamant nature. You can go with Explosion too, but i don't think it's reliable anymore.

Poison Jab is unobtainable at the moment because Stunky doesn't get it (for some reason). He'd have to wait for the TM. Just a note~

Poison Jab is unobtainable at the moment because Stunky doesn't get it (for some reason). He'd have to wait for the TM. Just a note~

Well, a lot of those moves can't be obtained unless you got TMs, so i was saying for the long run really ^^