A few pokes that need good homes.

Chevaleresse

So, basically, I've got some Deino and Dratini that need to go somewhere that they will be well-loved. Most of the Dratini have Marvel Scale, and all of them have Extreme Speed, and most of the ones with 5 IVs are Adamant. The Deino have 0 Attack and no egg moves. I don't need anything in return, though stuff with good IVs or hidden abilities are always nice. (All I've got for hidden abilities are Dratini, Gible, Torchic, Froakie, and Eevee.) I'll update this thread as I get around to breeding more pokemon; I'm focusing on pseudo-legendaries for now. Just post your Friend Code and the poke you want with preferred IVs and gender. Mine is:

Nate
1220-8106-6741

Ooh Marvel Scale? I'd be wanting that Multiscale on the future. While i don't have stuff with good IVs, i do have a lot of stuff with HA, so yeah.

You got my FC already, so if you see me online, just hit me with a trade.

A Dragonite with Multiscale would be nice, i have some IV trained Pokemon if you want: Bagon (hidden ability), Honedge, Gastly and Charmender (hidden ability), also i have some spare Legendaries (Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Terrakion and that shitty parody of a dragon named Zygarde).

I already registered your FC so here's mine: 3153-4975-8020

Sorry if I read it wrong but do you got a froakie with its HA Protean? o.o

Because I need one of those D:

FC is 0705-3543-4178

I do have a couple, though I haven't bred Froakie at all. (Wonder Trade ftw.)

@gaunt A Bagon with it's hidden ability would be wonderful.

Adding everyone I don't have already, will trade as soon as I am able. (Net can be a bit derpy.)

I'd want one though actually -getting- it will be hella difficult considering no home internet. if you could hold on to one of those dratini for like a week that would be really cool, pm me and stuff though because nicknames and stuff and hue

• 1 month later...

I'd gladly take one of those Drantini's if you don't mind, here are some of the things I can offer you.

Turtwig-Adamant, Seed Bomb, 4 IV

Treecko-Modest, 3IV

Tyrunt-Adamant, Fire, Ice, & Poison Fang, Attack IV

Mawile-Adamant, Ice Fang, Sheer Force, 4IV or Intimidate, 5IV

Poochyena-Adamant, Play Rough, Poison & Fire Fang, Sucker Punch

Aron-Impish, Iron Head, Head Smash, Dragon Rush, 4IV, Rock Head

Piplup-Modest, 4IV

Meditite-Adamant, Drain & Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, 2 IV (Attack & Speed)

Froakie-Adamant, 4IV, Protean or Timid, 4IV, Protean or Modest, 4IV, Protean

Honedge-Adamant, 4IV

There are some other HA Pokemon I can try and catch for you if you want. Just PM me if there's anything you want to ask.