Hey Guys!

Leafy

Welcome!

Since I'm lazy I'll let someone else do the jokes and the information.

Mmm... yeah, right there with you on that one.

Hey leafy, welcome to the club. Well not the actual club, 'cause I'm not allowed in the actual club. (Secret forum for ace members.) Uh, enjoy your stay.

Mikzal ya can't be lazy, you got to answer stuff.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer all of them.

Go to server or something. It's important ^_^

Watch out for Kyra and Alice. (They will eat you and burn you.)

Kinky

It's not eat, per se. I absorb their souls and torment them for eternity, or until they dissipate into nothingness

Welcome! If you could keep an I on your soul that'd be great. Then go get on PO, because that's where everyone but Vinny hangs out

As always, have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, and Welcomex10000000~

My name is Alice, and I like fire....because fire....is pretty....and huggable....

So hi der and welcome to the forums, as the others have said it would be nice to see you on the Reborn PO (Pokemon Online) server so we can all talk and be friends.

So then Leafy, what's your opinion on FIRE?!~

How exactly do you get to the server? x.x

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, and Welcomex10000000~

My name is Alice, and I like fire....because fire....is pretty....and huggable....

So hi der and welcome to the forums, as the others have said it would be nice to see you on the Reborn PO (Pokemon Online) server so we can all talk and be friends.

So then Leafy, what's your opinion on FIRE?!~

I LOVE FIRE! :D

Hi, and welcome to the mad house forums! Now, before you are accepted by the community you'll have to pass through a ritual in which you get rid of your sanity, if you have any (it's up to you how to do that, but make it funny).

Have a nice stay 'cause you'll never leave!

First you need to download Pokemon Online.

Then just click on the reborn server on the front page of PO. Should take you straight in.

Awesome! Doing that now. xD

Hi, and welcome to the mad house forums! Now, before you are accepted by the community you'll have to pass through a ritual in which you get rid of your sanity, if you have any (it's up to you how to do that, but make it funny).

Have a nice stay 'cause you'll never leave!

What is this thing you call sanity?

Downloaded PO, now to make a team. xD

You'll also need to register your team here. There are few rules but one of them is species clause. (No more than one of any given pokemon species on your team.) You also can't have any megas or legendaries. To register your team you just need to create a trainer card for yourself.

You'll also need to register your team here. There are few rules but one of them is species clause. (No more than one of any given pokemon species on your team.) You also can't have any megas or legendaries. To register your team you just need to create a trainer card for yourself.

Ok cool. :P Thanks for letting me know!