Shiny: Yes

Trait: Moxie

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Brave Bird

- Sucker Punch

- Roost

- Pursuit

My Physical Tyrant. Massive Damage Potential and it can polish off many defensive opponents with The Life Orb B Bird as well as Sucker Punch for priority.

Malfoy (Volcarona) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Flame Body

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Quiver Dance

- Bug Buzz

- Roost

- Heat Wave

My bulkier special attacker. Tried and true, i've had some pretty spectacular saves from this guy and he can be a dominator with Q Dance. However he is easily stalled and can occasionally be of little to no help.

Faewy (Sylveon) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Cute Charm

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Moonblast

- Protect

- Heal Bell

- Wish

My special wall who provides healing to the group. Tempted to replace with Blissey.

Sanic (Galvantula) (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Compoundeyes

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Thunder

- Sticky Web

- Giga Drain

- Volt Switch

My speedy Hit and runner.meant to deal huge amounts of damage and perhaps set up Web. Unsure About Web due to the few leaders who trick room though.

Hogwarts (Rhyperior) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Solid Rock

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Stealth

- Ice Punch

- Rock Slide

TEH POWAH! My guy for physical. He can take Hits and Deal em out and provides a Dragon counter with Ice punch and those pesky Gliscors and such as well as massive attack potential. Also helps thwart T room users.

MrMcHeyHey (Crawdaunt) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Adaptability

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Aqua Jet

- Knock Off

- Dragon Dance

- X-Scissor

Finally, my Other physical attacker. Revenge Killer who can also help break walls with Leftovers, Rocky Helmet etc and provides some type coverage.Also quite fun to use.

Edited by DobbyTheElf

First of all: nice names ^_^! Now, jokes apart, I don't know if having 3 pokémon weak to rock with only one resistance is a good idea, specially with Hardy on the Elite block. I'm not that experienced so you may have some ace that I didn't notice, but still that's the first thing that comes to mind when I look at this team.

Edited by Notus

• Support Squad

Tbh, i dont see myself getting to Hardy, Thanks for pointing out the rocks weaknesses though! (and originally i had a forretress to cover Hazards but i decided against it as he wouldn't be useful in the majority of other matches)

• Veterans

^ yeah, apart of Titania and Bennet (Rocks and Sticky Web) I didn't see any hazards, but I guess Hardy will have some too.

Are you sure Terra didnt have a pokemon with spikes on her team?

Your idea of Stealth Rocks and Sticky Webs are a good choice.... But I wouldn't use TWO separate pokemon to have one of each. I rather have a Smeargle or just Sticky Webs imo.

Another thing is you have nothing to get rid of hazards on YOUR side. I suggest either Magic Bounce or a good pokemon that knows Rapid Spin or Defog.

You have a Sp. Wall and a Physical Wall, but what will happen if those two die?(if Sylveon and Rhyperior ARE your walls....)

You'll probably want a wall with like Toxic or something. In case they have their wall out. Will-o-Wisp is good as well, or Swagger.

It doesn't seem you have a FAST killer. Cradaunt, Volcarona, and Honchcrow depends on their stat boost, you'll have to find a way to pull it off though.

I suggest getting a Garchomp with choice scarf or possibly a Weavile w/ Life Orb.

That's all I have in mind atm..... hope it helps!

• Support Squad

Thanks, Got the first badge though so i guess i'm in it to Win it! However i do know my weaknesses now. And for the speed, Craw and Honchkrow have Aqua jet and sucker punch for good priority damage. They are just meant to get in, make life hard then either die or GTFO.