Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dull key event

Sunrise

Question

20 answers to this question

You're supposed to flip the two switches the Scraggy are pointing out to get it to open. There's one on either side, I think?

Yea, that's probably it. I feel bad that I forgot this.

Edit: dat 69 post tho.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Go around to each side, fight the level 45 Pangoros, and flip the switches the Scraggies point to. Then you gotta deal with a level 50 Pangoro and Scraggy's all yours.

(And just in case you're thinking of using one, don't use any Ghost-types. The Pangoros are all carrying some kind of item or ability that lets them hit Ghost-types with Fighting moves for 2x damage...)

using fighting move. lv 40 blaziken with good atk and high jump kick, or infernape with close combat--> job done. but seriously pangoro lv 50 is a big problem if u not prepare your team well. it can OHKO mostly anything slower.

and of course if u have moonblast x4 damage to pangoro :v :v, the only problem is speed i think :v

Edited by gutten_tag

The event can actually be done before Shade, but that makes it significantly more difficult to complete... so I would wait until after him anyway, were I you.

(Although, if you don't go through with the entire event, but get the Dull Key, you can at least catch a Pancham to help you with him. Mind you that Crunch is the best thing it gets to use there, unless you have one with Scrappy.)

I'm pretty sure you can't get the Dull Key until you get Strength, and that's not until after you beat Aya, who is about two leaders after Shade.

Yep, only after Aya...

The pokes are lvl 50-55 iirc, so yeah... Even if you could get it before Aya, i wouldn't do it... Like the Vulpix event thing and stuff...

so what is another dark type i can use because im stuck with shade

why must be dark?? the solution for mostly everything (except lightning gym @@) is dragon dance+ moxie+ bite(for shade)+ adamant gyarados. u can try it thought :v

just kidding @@. it will ruin the fun of gym battle. luck is always the most amazing part. "bite" is an option- espicial with persian technician. creeple shade's team with toxic spike. (don't worry, gengar is poison type but it cant absorb spike bcz levitate)

good luck :v

If you're desperate for another Dark-type, you can also play alley tag with Zorua. Zoroark gets Night Daze from the move relearner now and is extremely fast. Those two things make pretty quick work of him. I think it appears first in the Magma Gang alleyway on a rainy night?

I've found Trubbish's usefulness diminished since after like... Corey, but Toxic Spikes is pretty useful for the first two Gyms so I figure it'd work well here, too. So long as you can take a hit and manage to get up the two layers, that is. Or maybe two hits, because Rotom is a fast little thing.

I'm pretty sure you can't get the Dull Key until you get Strength, and that's not until after you beat Aya, who is about two leaders after Shade.

You can get Dull Key before Aya(can get Dull Key after get Rock Smash and Shelly's badge).

You can get Dull Key before Aya(can get Dull Key after get Rock Smash and Shelly's badge).

Yeah you can... For people that don't remember (Thanks Lost Lore), you can go through the part of the Railnet where Cain uses his Nidoking's EQ...

Although, like i said: You have some high level stuff to deal with there, so i think it's better to wait... My opinion