Flygon with earthquake?

gutten_tag

when reading some thread, someone told that flygon in epi 11 cannot get earthquake. but when i check some pages about pkm (like smogon or serebi), trapinch can still learn earthquake at lv 55. so i got an idea that let trapinch learn earthquake without evolution till lv 55, and let him evolve to flygon at lv 57, got a heart scale to relearn dragon claw. and we got a magnificent moveset: 2 STAB EQ and DC, choices: rock slide/ crunch/ dig (to escape in cave- where teleport didn't work)/ superpower (trapinch can get it even in lv 1)
can this really work?? bcz train a trapinch to lv 55 is VERY....painful, i don't want to start it without knowing for sure @@. can anyone confirm that? tks ^_^

Well, if you can deal with a Trapinch until level 55... do it, it's the only way it can get Earthquake right now...

There was a way to get EQ earlier on Trapinch, but since Dwebble isn't available anymore, we can't do it... And since there's no EQ TM, yeah... That's your only choice right now...

Edited by Vinny953

Er.. there's quite a few Pokemon that learn Earthquake naturally, and Trapinch learns it a bit later than some others.

The Pokemon I've got with EQ right now is Diggersby, but there's also the Tyrunt, Drilbur, Swinub, Numel, Mudkip, Geodude, Diglett and Sandshrew evo lines. Drilbur is one of the earliest, at level 33. I forget if Sandile and Wooper are available, but both of them learn it naturally too.

Misread the question, yes that's the only way for Flygon to have EQ right now.

I'd get EQ, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw for the moveset, but maybe that's me.

Edited by Blind Guardian