The Reborn Night Club

Reignited'Light

So due to the episode 11 limits of reborn, I have been doing some stuff I have to do such as getting Beldum and what not.

The one thing thing that always never understood me is the Nightclub. It's for "Ace Members" only.

Yeah yeah. I know DJ Archlight said only those who made it passed the Elite can get in, but since "Ace Member" is actually a thing on the site, do Ace Members get a private copy of Pokemon Reborn where the Club is open? Or am I just over thinking and Ace Members on the site have to beat the league (post game) like everyone else? :3

The Ace Member on the website has nothing to do with it... Cuz anyway, if it had something to do, Ame would have to open the Nightclub and there's a lot of stuff planned for it and sadly, i don't know nothign about it...

Was it Noivy that said something about "more than the leaders" in the Nightclub? I think it was...

EDIT: Yeah Noivy :3

Night Club. Post Game. But leaders won't be the only thing waiting for you there.

Edited by Vinny953

The Ace Member on the website has nothing to do with it... Cuz anyway, if it had something to do, Ame would have to open the Nightclub and there's a lot of stuff planned for it and sadly, i don't know nothign about it...

Was it Noivy that said something about "more than the leaders" in the Nightclub? I think it was...

Yeah I figured. But wanted to hear some opinions about it ya know?

I just read about that topic!

But if the whole " more than the leaders" thing is going to happen, Taka, ZEL, and Cal just might appear in the Nightclub. (Since the "Trio" intentions weren't so harmless. Not exactly, but they were likable characters)

Yeah I figured. But wanted to hear some opinions about it ya know?

I just read about that topic!

But if the whole " more than the leaders" thing is going to happen, Taka, ZEL, and Cal just might appear in the Nightclub. (Since the "Trio" intentions weren't so harmless. Not exactly, but they were likable characters)

Maybe Taka cuz he's chill (Well, at least until now...)

As for Zel, zEl, zeL and Cal, naaah... They're going to die... Yes Vinny is predicting the future right now #VinnyGotTheFutureSight...perhaps...

There's waaaay more to the Nightclub than what it looks like... That's what i think at least...

Heck, i wouldn't be surprised if there's grass to find pokemon inside the NightClub ^-^

Maybe Taka cuz he's chill (Well, at least until now...)

As for Zel, zEl, zeL and Cal, naaah... They're going to die... Yes Vinny is predicting the future right now #VinnyGotTheFutureSight...perhaps...

There's waaaay more to the Nightclub than what it looks like... That's what i think at least...

Heck, i wouldn't be surprised if there's grass to find pokemon inside the NightClub ^-^

Yeah. Wouldn't be surprised if Taka is going to appear post game in the NightClub. He seems like he could dance or something haha.

NO! I don't want Taka and Cal to die! All the cute people have to be scarce/die/disappear! Since Cal is so slick, I'm sure he'll pull through.

ZEL on the other hand... ;-;

I feel like the Nightclub will be all about battles. And take a couple shots with the leaders.. Lol just kidding. :P I feel like the Nightclub can be another 7th street like place, except cleaner and fancier. :3

Since it's a nightclub, maybe no grass, but something like shade's gym where you could find a Wild Zapdos or something... (What am I talking about lol)

Since it's a nightclub, maybe no grass, but something like shade's gym where you could find a Wild Zapdos or something... (What am I talking about lol)

You're talking about stuff that Vinny cares about a.k.a catching all dem pokezmanz...

Idk.. we could go to the Nightclub bathroom and there's a shiny trubbish there or something? I don't know...

You're talking about stuff that Vinny cares about a.k.a catching all dem pokezmanz...

Idk.. we could go to the Nightclub bathroom and there's a shiny trubbish there or something? I don't know...

Since this is a Ame game, we can't catch all the "pokezmanz" haha.

Sections in the nightclub seem cool.

Like a place for battable leaders/relevant characters, place to talk about leaders past, Minigames, and a place for the Main Charcter(Male/Famale) to talk about the opposite gender leader. Like a sleepover where girls talk about guys. Except all the Female Leaders and Female Protagonist can talk about all the guys in reborn and vice versa. It could lead to that "perfect ending" for post game content haha.