Zapdos

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 8 months later...
Well nobody posted an Stall Type of zapdos...So here we go!!
StallZapdos
Zapdos (M/F) @ Leftvovers
Trait:Pressure
EVs: Hit points 252 Defense 128 Special Defense 128
Nature Bold
- Substitute
-Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Toxic

First Use toxic...Then if possible use substitute...go attacking with thunderbolt...When your zapdos is 50 per cent or lower hp..use roost
This is a nice Zapdos because if your opponent use a quagsire or another ground type...You can beat the opponent pokemon just using toxic and roost
:D

Special Wall Zapdos
Trait:Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP, 32 Speed, 228 SpDef
Nature Bold
-Discharge
-Thunder Wave
-HP Ice
-Roost

Now this is a brilliant pokemon, one of my favourites, easily. Now, I have this in a team as support, and for a wall pokemon, you may think it has alot of attacking moves, well yeah, when something is gonna Tbolt u, u know where u can go. In addition, i would choose Discharge over T-Bolt ANYDAY. BRILLIANT getting a parahax on ur opponent.

• 2 months later...
[u][i][b][size=6]THIS IS A GEN 1 SET. DO NOT ASK ABOUT ITEMS OR EVS! [/size][/b][/i][/u]

Zapdos @ (No Item)
- Substitute
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Toxic / Thunderbolt

Don't you just love my Gen 1 wall sets?

[quote][color=#FFFFFF][font=Verdana][size=3]This is a pseudo-wall variant of [/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=Verdana]Electabuzz[/font][/color][color=#FFFFFF][font=Verdana][size=3]. Dual screens make sure you take half damage from everything, and since Gen 1 was broken as hell they'll last for the entire battle. Once the screens are up, sub and begin to sweep. It'll be pretty hard to stop Ebuzz once he has some momentum going. When used in combination with Golem or Marowak, this set becomes a car on the rape train. The damage this set can do due to the fact that unless the opponent is using Amnesia, T-bolt is going to do some sizable damage against everyone. (Well except Chansey) [/size][/font][/color][/quote]

[u][size=6][u][i][b]THIS IS A GEN 1 SET. DO NOT ASK ABOUT ITEMS OR EVS! [/b][/i][/u][/size][/u]

Zapdos @ (No Item)
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Thunderbolt
- Whirlwind

This is a variation of my Venomoth set. [color=#FFFFFF][font=Verdana][size=3] The Toxic and Whirlwind combo not only prevents the opponent from setting up, but it makes sure that you're able to whittle down the opposing team before they can do some serious damage. After you've screwed with the opposing team enough, you're ready to sweep with that amazing 348 Special. Your opponent is going to have the time of their life trying to take this thing out. He's bulky as fuck, and has the ability to turn the phazing into a sweep. Have fun pissing off a lot of people.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Serena' timestamp='1318376598' post='19918']
Well nobody posted an Stall Type of zapdos...So here we go!!
StallZapdos
Trait:Pressure
EVs: Hit points 252 Defense 128 Special Defense 128
Nature Bold
- Substitute
-Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Toxic

First Use toxic...Then if possible use substitute...go attacking with thunderbolt...When your zapdos is 50 per cent or lower hp..use roost
This is a nice Zapdos because if your opponent use a quagsire or another ground type...You can beat the opponent pokemon just using toxic and roost
:D
[/quote]
I'd recommend using Substitute first, to check and see if you are vulnerable to any attacks that the opponent might have. That way you can safely use Roost or Toxic.

[quote name='SweetiesTroll' timestamp='1318985428' post='20134']
Special Wall Zapdos
Trait:Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP, 32 Speed, 228 SpDef
Nature Bold
-Discharge
-Thunder Wave
-HP Ice
-Roost

Now this is a brilliant pokemon, one of my favourites, easily. Now, I have this in a team as support, and for a wall pokemon, you may think it has alot of attacking moves, well yeah, when something is gonna Tbolt u, u know where u can go. In addition, i would choose Discharge over T-Bolt ANYDAY. BRILLIANT getting a parahax on ur opponent.
[/quote]

I'd recommend fighting over ice, and if you have thunder wave... why discharge? I'd pick discharge and replace thunder wave for sub.