The Magma Gang

Corgi

So I can't believe this but...

I'm trying to complete the invasion quest on the Magma Gang but I can't seem to find their "alley". I looked all over Lapis but I don't know if I'm just blind or they're not even there?

I remember stumbling upon it once but it's been awhile since I've played the game.

Also, just a side note, if you do the protagonist change, is there a way to go back to the other one? I realized I was more fond of being the blonde protagonist.

the magma hideaway is tucked away in an alley on the north obsidia ward (the ward is literally right across from lapis, you can't miss it) follow the street in that ward coming from the grand stair case, and take the fist upward turn you see, keep heading straight up until you hit the wall, then turn left to enter their hideout (also, it must be night for you to do the quest)

if you have trouble with those directions, then know this, their alley is on the same raised street level that the nightclub is on.

Edited by Legendaries tamer