Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Red shards

Pyromancer5240

Question

4 answers to this question

There are many red shards hidden in decoration rocks and boxes around Reborn. You can use the Itemfinder from the researcher on route 1 or your luck to find them. There's lots of other cool loot, too.

There are many red shards hidden in decoration rocks and boxes around Reborn. You can use the Itemfinder from the researcher on route 1 or your luck to find them. There's lots of other cool loot, too.

Yep... Get that Itemfinder in Route 1 when you reach it, and go search ALL of Reborn for dem hidden items... It's worth it...

And here's a tip from me: The best use for the minign rocks right now is the fossils you can get... I recommend you get all of the fossils, or at least some that you want, and then focus on another stuff...

Unless you don't want any of the fossils... Then destroy all dem rocks...

EDIT: No need for double post Pyro... I edited that now, but remember that in the future :)

Edited by Vinny953