My team (and progress)

helion

This is the thread which I will keep track (slowly) of my pokemon reborn playthrough, ignore the other thread, mods can delete it. :)

I just beat Serra, this is my team so far:

exeggutor.gif

Exeggutor @ Miracle Seed 58
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Psyshock
infernape.gif
Infernape @ Fist Plate 61
Ability: Blaze
- Mach Punch
- Acrobatics
- Close Combat
- Flame Wheel
ursaring-f.gif
Ursaring @ Silk Scarf 57
Ability: Quick Feet
Lax Nature
- Strength
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Feint Attack
- Rock Smash
porygon2.gif
Porygon2 @ BrightPowder 61
Ability: Download
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Discharge
golem.gif
Golem @ BrightPowder 58
Ability: Explosion
Jolly Nature
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rocks
- Explosion
sharpedo.gif
Sharpedo @ BrightPowder 58
Ability: Speed Boost
Brave Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Fang
- Screech
- Crunch
Edited by helion

Arbok. Definitely.

your looking for a special attacker right?

remember what noel could dish out with a porygon-Z ?

well keep working with porygon2 and one day you might be able to do the same.

i don't know about your matches with him, but to me, that things spec. attack was ridiculously high

Edited by Legendaries tamer

Just beat ditto with extreme luck :P

Now on for Radomus, that should be difficult, not like last time :(

Actually, I think radomus' difficulty was decreased because of the addition of Field effects. I kept getting stonewalled by his lvl65 Gardevoir in episode 10 & 10.5, but beat him on the first try with the exact same team (both his and mine) in episode 11.

It'll probably be a lot easier if you learn how to exploit fit your strategy to take advantage of the field effects

oh, and also, Radomus will now fight in doubles, like serra before episode 10.5 and 11

Edited by Legendaries tamer

I beat Luna! :D Arbok has been replaced with Porygon2. Should I keep the team like this or should I replace ursaring with something else?

EDIT: @Tamer, was more difficult this time because last time I had a lot of resistance against psychic types lol, but this time sharpedo and porygon swept his team, and golem killed gardevoir with explosion.

Edited by helion

Allright, I have some ideas for a third special attacker.

1) Spiritomb

Pros: Good Attacking stats, Good defensive stats, learns dark pulse early on, only 1 weakness.

Cons: Odd Keystone could be hard to find, weakness to fairy which could be a possible gym early on.

2) Alakazam

Pros: Very good special attack and speed, can learn Psychic, is easily obtained.

Cons: Another Psychic type, I would need to use my last linkstone to evolve Kadabra, could be a pain to level up.

3) Cryogonal

Pros: Good Sp.Attack, Speed and very good Sp. Defense.

Cons: Could be a pain to find stunfisk, and lousy HP + Defense.

Allright, I have some ideas for a third special attacker.

1) Spiritomb

Pros: Good Attacking stats, Good defensive stats, learns dark pulse early on, only 1 weakness.

Cons: Odd Keystone could be hard to find, weakness to fairy which could be a possible gym early on.

2) Alakazam

Pros: Very good special attack and speed, can learn Psychic, is easily obtained.

Cons: Another Psychic type, I would need to use my last linkstone to evolve Kadabra, could be a pain to level up.

3) Cryogonal

Pros: Good Sp.Attack, Speed and very good Sp. Defense.

Cons: Could be a pain to find stunfisk, and lousy HP + Defense.

1) odd keystone is really easy to find it won't take you long to get one, however spiritomb is more of a mixed attacker and is very reliant on hitting hypnosis so it can get nasty plot up. Its not as good as before due to gen 6 changes, sleep change and fairy type but its still a decent pokemon.

2)If you teach it shadow ball and camp unknowns it levels up pretty fast, besides there are a ton of linkstones lying around the game there not as hard to get as before.

3) Cryognal is pretty situational, its lousy defense stat means it won't live physical attacks so you can't bring it into physical attckers safely.

1) odd keystone is really easy to find it won't take you long to get one, however spiritomb is more of a mixed attacker and is very reliant on hitting hypnosis so it can get nasty plot up. Its not as good as before due to gen 6 changes, sleep change and fairy type but its still a decent pokemon.

2)If you teach it shadow ball and camp unknowns it levels up pretty fast, besides there are a ton of linkstones lying around the game there not as hard to get as before.

3) Cryognal is pretty situational, its lousy defense stat means it won't live physical attacks so you can't bring it into physical attckers safely.

Forgot Yamnega, too.

Forgot Yamnega, too.

Yamega is a pretty good special attacker, it doesn't have the highest special attacker compared to other but it makes up for this with its awesome ability speed boost, however there is one thing to keep on mind yamega will will not get a good attacking move until level 54 so don't expect it to do anything in trainer battles until it hits this level. Oh and make sure if you do go for yamega go for speed boost tinted lens is not helpful as you would think.

Edited by ShatteredSkys