Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Litwick

Celestia Ciano

Question

8 answers to this question

Actually... I hadn't saw the 5th gen guide.

sorry.

....Erm, and how I get a soul candle?

EDIT: Oh! By the way... Some trades, changed. Some traders ask diferent things now, like the trade of Cryogonal. ( I hadn't made it yet ). It now asks for a stunkfish. I don't know if still trade for cryogonal.

Just a warning, try not double posting. >>; Generally edit your first post in if you wanna add more stuff to things.

As for the changes, Ame revamped a lot of trainers and traders so it'll be more fair, fun, and hard. (It was done around the Episode 10.5-11 period?)

I edited that and hid your post, so don't worry about it... Just me a bit more careful ^^

EDIT: Oh! By the way... Some trades, changed. Some traders ask diferent things now, like the trade of Cryogonal. ( I hadn't made it yet ). It now asks for a stunkfish. I don't know if still trade for cryogonal.

Really? That's... weird...

I guess that's what i get for playing older versions of Reborn... Things that i knew changed i guess...

Aaah, whatever... Guess i'll just have to replay Reborn when it gets to the last episode...

Lucky you. Chandelure is one of my favorite pokemons. Belongs to my favorite type, and reminds me of those beautiful chandeliers of palace of Versailles. A bit more simple, but anyways... Oh! By the way, a mega evolution of chandelure would be so amazing as one of those chandeliers. :wub: