Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

No Misdreavus in wasteland?

Dasuper11

Question

So I'm in the wasteland trying to find misdreavus at night, and from other misdreavus threads i have read, it should start out on the hill that has the gym sign, but i have looked all over and haven't found it, so i was wondering if its location was changed or if the conditions for it appearing have, mind you i haven't beaten Aya yet if that's a requirement...

5 answers to this question

Look for it at night time(after 20:00),you can find it in 4 randomly spots,find it the second time and third time it has fixed location where you have the option to join you (on the way to the Byxbysion Grotto)

You dont have to beat Aya.

I already solved a problem like that... I'll ask Ame to check that (Or maybe she can see this thread), cuz apparently the sprite for Misdreavus on the graves is not appearing in episode 10.5/11... It is on episode 10 though, so i don't know what's going on...