What Team to use on Ep.12?

Notus

Ok, I know it's a bit lot early for this but I'm got a good number of pokémon in my PC and can't decide which ones to train for the next episode. Make your choices!

Crew list:

-Gyarados (The Destroyer of Everything)

-Swampert

-Noivern

-Scrafty

-Lucario

-Ninetales

-Arcanine

-Shiftry

-Venussaur

-Garbodor

-Alakazam

-Gengar

-Steelix

-Blissey

-Unfezant

-Ditto

-Empoleon

-Chestnaught

-Typhlosion

-Sableye

-Reuniclus

Edited by Vinny953

Ditto! I want you to beat episode 12 with ditto! And ditto alone; everything else is of little importance! I want DITTO!

Edit: round off this team with the other shape shifting pokemon, Zoroark. But if you do make sure it always shape shifts into Ditto!

Edited by Anthalt

Ditto! I want you to beat episode 12 with ditto! And ditto alone; everything else is of little importance! I want DITTO!

Edit: round off this team with the other shape shifting pokemon, Zoroark. But if you do make sure it always shape shifts into Ditto!

I would definitely like to see that.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure the next gym is going to be either Rock or Steel. The obvious counter to both is a Fighting type. But for the list that you have, here's what I recommend:

Gyarados, Lucario, Swampert, Alakazam or Reuniclus (depends if you want a sweeper or just a bulky wall), Venusaur, and a fire type in that list of your choice. That should give you a possible well balanced team to take on either gym type.

I'm just going to say: Use Gyarados and 5 filler pokemon, since Gyarados doesn't care, Gyarados destroys everything...

I have an idea of who's the next gym leader, but since it's only a chance, i'm not going to recommend anything until i know about the next gym...

EDIT: I swear i never touched that list...

@ Anthalt: Hehe, ok I'll use a Ditto lead for the regular battles, it'll be quite interesting :P .

I'm not thinking too hard about the gym because we'll probably have a chance to change the team before the battle. Anyway your suggestions are very nice guys, thanks! Also Gyarados is on top of the list for now.

Sweet! I've always loved ditto! He's such a cool idea for a pokemon. I just always find it such a shame that he's always a turn down by the time he gets started in a battle. I suppose that new impostor ability will fix things.

Edited by Anthalt

vinny? is it true that the next 2 leasers are rardy and samson? tbh vinny gyarados is overratted, go swampert and vinasaur, not sure about the other 4

Edited by sandy

vinny? is it true that the next 2 leasers are rardy and samson? tbh vinny gyarados is overratted, go swampert and vinasaur, not sure about the other 4

I have an idea of who the next gym leader is, but there's some "stuff" in Agate that makes me wonder... I mean, Hardy mentioned something about Agate, and then there's this... argh... #episode12amepls ^^

Hey, already using mod super powers for evil Vinny?

Nope :)

No one died, so i guess that's okay... Apart from me that always die by confusion, but that's something else...