Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for a fire type.

Zeitelic

Question

I am looking for a fire type Pokemon that is obtainable I found a Vulpix at the salon but I can't seem to figure out how to get it. Is there another fire Pokemon I can get my hands on? I'm gonna need it to beat Fern so I can get to Florinia. (At least that's how I think her name is spelled)

9 answers to this question

you can trade a bibarel to a guy in Peridot ward into a fire type,

its a normal/fire :rolleyes:

Vulpix can be obtain by going to the underground railnet if you enter through a house in the Obsidia ward. just be prepared.

Notus is right, try visiting places (like under the bridge) during rainy days and you might find one.

if fern is your only problem you can also invest into flying types much abundant and easy to train,,

Yep, ep. 11 changed somethings there. Also there's one more fire type lurking in the rain apart from the one under the bridge...

Edited by Notus

Go with the Litleo; getting a bidoof and training it into a bibarel is very easy, and the Litleo is good for this stage of the game, and soon evolves into Pyroar which is quite good, and it gets Echoed Voice quickly and later Flamethrower, both by level up. It's fairly powerful and pretty fast too, with decent survivability.

I used my Litleo for Florinia and it worked wonders, and i still use my Pyroar on my main team, it's lv52 now and still great.

Has episode 11 changed where you find pokemon in the early game around? Every single thing Crimson just said is contrary to my experience, lol.

I also just found out in release 10.5 i can get another vulpix now,, no big deal though i happen to have a lot by breeding

Yep, ep. 11 changed somethings there. Also there's one more fire type lurking in the rain apart from the one under the bridge...

is that Numel?? im not sure since i dont get mine through that event.. i just read some topics here regarding that, but i also believe that it was already available in the earlier release