Noibat

Ability: Infiltrator

Level: 26

Naughty Nature

- Wing Attack

- Air Cutter

- Bite

- Screech

Monferno: I am planning to keep this guy as he is my starter, no question about that.

Noibat: I really doubt that I will keep him, since he is becoming progressively weaker and he evolves at level 48 which is very far.. Unknown replacements, hopefully a good special attacker (edit: probably porygon now that I see it)

Onix: I dunno if I should keep him or not, I want a good bulky ground type but he evolves kinda late and his attack is meh. Possible replacements: Sandslash, Golem, or Mamoswine

Arbok: Will be replaced by Sharpedo

Teddiursa: Dunno if i should replace, he's about to evolve too (if I would replace him, it would be with escavalier, thoughts?)

Woobat: I wanna replace her for a good psychic type, solrock, jynx or exeggutor

What do you guys think?

Edited by helion

Just some quick tips, onix evolves earlier than you think, the magnemites ins Shade's gym sometimes hold metal coat get a compound eyes and frisk user and you should get one fast. Yeah, get rid of noilbat for now its not very useful, if you want a noivern you can pick up higher leveled niolbats later on there honestly the zubats of reborn. Personally would keep teddiursa it a good pokemon from what I heard. As for a woobat replacement, jinx is a special glass cannon who for some reason gets mostly physical moves, Solrock is kinda meh it kind of has a hard rime using its psychic stab due to a weak special attack, and exeggutor is pretty good it has well rounded stats though its movepool is a little shallow and hes kind of slow. Personally i would go with exegutor but thats just my opinion be creative and its your game do your own thing. Sorry this is kind of a mess doing it a t like 1 in the morning.

Just some quick tips, onix evolves earlier than you think, the magnemites ins Shade's gym sometimes hold metal coat get a compound eyes and frisk user and you should get one fast. Yeah, get rid of noilbat for now its not very useful, if you want a noivern you can pick up higher leveled niolbats later on there honestly the zubats of reborn. Personally would keep teddiursa it a good pokemon from what I heard. As for a woobat replacement, jinx is a special glass cannon who for some reason gets mostly physical moves, Solrock is kinda meh it kind of has a hard rime using its psychic stab due to a weak special attack, and exeggutor is pretty good it has well rounded stats though its movepool is a little shallow and hes kind of slow. Personally i would go with exegutor but thats just my opinion be creative and its your game do your own thing. Sorry this is kind of a mess doing it a t like 1 in the morning.

Thanks for answering! :) I will see if I will keep Onix, I will replace him if i find a graveler with a good nature. Now to find a pokemon that learns headbutt.. :(

How do you put 3D sprites in posts? I tried using the icon of a picture that makes you use a URL and it says that it is prohibited or something..

Replaced onix with Graveler, put noibat in the day care, got panpour out of the daycare (put him at level 7 and now she's 27, modest :D), and teddiursa evolved! Time for shelly!

EDIT: Beat Shelly in first try (that damn yanmega >.>). Golem evolved, Team Magma quest activated! Now only 3 levels so my monferno can evolve :D

EDIT 2: Got a brave carvanha w/ speed boost, is it worth keeping?

Edited by helion

(Sorry for double post, but I wanted someone to see this :I)

Got a brave carvanha, grinded it and evolved it into a sharpedo. Just got a modest porygon, I wonder, should I grind to get it to my team's levels or just put it in the daycare? Does anyone know where up-grade is?