An intro to reborn's new member: Claira

ClairaWBn

Okay, next on the to-do list, introduce myself on the forums.

Wait... I don't have a to-do list...

Anyway, Hello, reborn community. I just moved in and decided to introduce myself.

My name is Claira, though I also go by ClairaWBn or Destroyer of Worlds, however, I prefer Claira.

My first Pokemon game was Red, which I obtained in '99, and I've been playing ever since.

This next paragraph is small and unimportant. Skip if you like...

Recently, my life received a budget cut, so, unable to obtain X/Y, I started looking at fan-made games, and Reborn seemed really interesting.

The idea of a post-apocalyptic Pokemon world really captivated me, so I decided to try it out. A few days later, I took a break to learn more about it, leading me here.

I looked around the site, trying out some of its features, and decided to sign up on the forums.

With everything set up, I went to go create a topic in the Grand Hall section, that went a bit like:

Okay, I'm not going to repeat this indefinitely (well... no, I'm not). So, enough about my back story, here's some info about me:

My name is Claira

I enjoy beaches (but not walking on them) and sunsets (but not viewing them)

My favorite colors are midnight violet, black, and rainbow

My favorite book genre is post-apocalyptic fantasy

My favorite Pokemon are lucario.gif, shaymin-sky.gif, and charizard.gif

My favorite Pokemon game (besides Reborn) is Emerald

My favorite gym leader is Clair (Because Dragons/Nostalgia/Name)

My favorite Pokemon movie is 2000

My favorite post length is long (in case that wasn't obvious)

My current position in Reborn is vs. Florinia (Freaking cradily.gif)

If you have any questions for me, or just want to say hi/welcome, feel free to contact me either through reply, PM, or religious sacrificial ritual of 100 goats; I will try to respond within a decent amount of time.

Hai there. Welcome.

Please just leave your sanity here and I will burn it later. It isn't needed here. Also, you should get Pokemon Online and join us on the server. You don't have to battle either. You miss a lot by not being there.

Feel free to PM any questions you have. I'm always willing to help.

Hai there. Welcome.

Please just leave your sanity here and I will burn it later. It isn't needed here. Also, you should get Pokemon Online and join us on the server. You don't have to battle either. You miss a lot by not being there.

Feel free to PM any questions you have. I'm always willing to help.

Is that required? I was born with a sanity-deficiency, but I'll try to squeeze whatever is left into a jar for you.

I'll be sure to check out the server, if it's as exciting (bad word choice... crazy, or insane, I don't know) as everything else around here, I'm sure it will be a blast.

Welcome to the forums! Unlike this dudes, I still have my sanity with me... And they can't do anything about it, hehehe....

Anyway, enjoy your stay and be nice to people! ^_^

Thanks and I'm sure I will!

However, I now have this jar half-full of sanity... does anyone know what I should do with it?

Is that required? I was born with a sanity-deficiency, but I'll try to squeeze whatever is left into a jar for you.

I'll be sure to check out the server, if it's as exciting (bad word choice... crazy, or insane, I don't know) as everything else around here, I'm sure it will be a blast.

You'll have fun on the server. It's insane, but it's good insane. You'll see me around as Tempest on the server as well, so feel free to say hi.

Been a while I've seen a detailed intro. Must admit I was impressed. And I'm more than happy to lend you a 50 to buy XY. (Though if you need the CONSOLE then oh boy forget it...then again, not like I'd give a stranger money anyways.(It's easy to tell that I like parenthesis) Anyways, once you get used to Reborn (game I mean) you'll be seeing lotsa more difficult things. And remember: Leave the sanity at the trash can. (But leave tacos at my door too)

HELL-O there and Welcome to Reborn! Please, leave your shoes outside, put your coat there >> and enjoy your stay! I'm not even going to joke around for one reason:

"I was the one who spent $5000 to get Magikarp in Episode 11!"

You bought Magikarp? That transforms into Gyarados? MOTHERFUCKING Gyarados? The destroyer of everything? The janitor? I'm not even going to say anything...

But yes, join the server... I don't go much in there cuz i'm weird, but i'm sure you're going to like it...

So yeah, see ya o/

You'll have fun on the server. It's insane, but it's good insane. You'll see me around as Tempest on the server as well, so feel free to say hi.

I'll be sure to say hi to you. I'll probably get on as Claira.

Been a while I've seen a detailed intro. Must admit I was impressed. And I'm more than happy to lend you a 50 to buy XY. (Though if you need the CONSOLE then oh boy forget it...then again, not like I'd give a stranger money anyways.(It's easy to tell that I like parenthesis) Anyways, once you get used to Reborn (game I mean) you'll be seeing lotsa more difficult things. And remember: Leave the sanity at the trash can. (But leave tacos at my door too)

Thanks, I spent quite a while trying to make a good first impression.

Just beat Florinia, so I'll see how things progress.

Okay, so I just threw the sanity jar away, but I'm afraid I might be out of tacos, I'll have to check. I'll get back to you on that...

HELL-O there and Welcome to Reborn! Please, leave your shoes outside, put your coat there >> and enjoy your stay! I'm not even going to joke around for one reason:

"I was the one who spent $5000 to get Magikarp in Episode 11!"

You bought Magikarp? That transforms into Gyarados? MOTHERFUCKING Gyarados? The destroyer of everything? The janitor? I'm not even going to say anything...

But yes, join the server... I don't go much in there cuz i'm weird, but i'm sure you're going to like it...

So yeah, see ya o/

Thanks, and I will.
I believe that the goose chase that was put in episode 11 to obtain Magikarp was worth it... So far, Gyarados has been a valuable asset to my team, despite the hours of training it took to grind it from lv. 1-20...
Edited by ClairaWBn

Nice intro! And being an Emerald fan is worth 500 rupees, Tempest will get it for you. (Not really, but I wish it was :P )

Anyway, welcome to the asylum and have a good stay!

IT'S A KEEPER!!! YES!!!

Hi, welcome to Reborn and enjoy your stay!!! :D

Lol, thanks! And I'm sure I will!

Nice intro! And being an Emerald fan is worth 500 rupees, Tempest will get it for you. (Not really, but I wish it was :P )

Anyway, welcome to the asylum and have a good stay!

Thanks!

No need to pay me, gen III was just fantastic, and Emerald topped it off nicely! (Although 500 rupees would be nice...)

Well, I think everyone already said what I would say...

Yeah, hello and welcome to the forum. Hope, you´re going to have lot´s-a-fun with the game, the forum and with the server, if you play pokemon online.

Oh god, I remember that freaking Cradily. Didn´t have lots of fun the first tries, but steel-type move or a strengthened fury cutter which was used many times before can deal with it quickly ^^"

But don´t worry, there are more difficult things than that damn Cradily ;P

I also spent money on magikarp, thought it was a mistake and it was a freaking shiny. Dunno if every single one of those you buy is shiny, but I am looking forward to that red gyarados, which will probably rot in my box soon xD

Gyarados is awesome though, those 5000 aren´t gonna be a waste ^^"

Ah well, as everyone said: Please leave your sanity at the doorstep or give it to us, we will dispose of it after you spend some time with us ^^"

I'm sitting on a hell of alot but certain people would kill me if I gave some *glares at Cowtao*

Lol... it's cool, you (probably *suspicious*) earned and deserve every one...

Well, I think everyone already said what I would say...

Yeah, hello and welcome to the forum. Hope, you´re going to have lot´s-a-fun with the game, the forum and with the server, if you play pokemon online.

Oh god, I remember that freaking Cradily. Didn´t have lots of fun the first tries, but steel-type move or a strengthened fury cutter which was used many times before can deal with it quickly ^^"

But don´t worry, there are more difficult things than that damn Cradily ;P

I also spent money on magikarp, thought it was a mistake and it was a freaking shiny. Dunno if every single one of those you buy is shiny, but I am looking forward to that red gyarados, which will probably rot in my box soon xD

Gyarados is awesome though, those 5000 aren´t gonna be a waste ^^"

Ah well, as everyone said: Please leave your sanity at the doorstep or give it to us, we will dispose of it after you spend some time with us ^^"

Thanks!

I ended up taking it down with a combo of kricketune's sing and struggle bug (and a hell of a lot of luck)

No, not every magikarp bought is shiny (mine wasn't :(), still worth it, though. An early powerhouse. I've already evolved it and it's currently powering through everything (slowly, but powerful, still)

My sanity is currently sitting in the trash can in the corner, I don't know if anyone's going to take care of it or what...

Hi.

[rant]

Sorry, not a fan of these kind of threads. If there's one thing I hate it's arrogance, whether intended or not, a thread like announcing your arrival sort of comes off that way to me.

[/rant]

Now I have to think of something nice to say.... I'll have to get back to you on that lol.

My sanity is currently sitting in the trash can in the corner, I don't know if anyone's going to take care of it or what...

*throws Claira's sanity out of the window, hitting an innocent passer-by in the head*

Ok, problem solved ^_^.

Hi.

[rant]

Sorry, not a fan of these kind of threads. If there's one thing I hate it's arrogance, whether intended or not, a thread like announcing your arrival sort of comes off that way to me.

[/rant]

Now I have to think of something nice to say.... I'll have to get back to you on that lol.

Sorry if I came off as arrogant, wasn't my intention.

However, this is what the grand hall section is for, introductions and questions, so...(couldn't find a nice way to finish that sentence. Trying not to be rude, though. Even though this might come off as such, I'm honestly trying to be nice...)

If posting 1450 times and donating counts as legit...

I guess that counts, but I'll have my eye on you (my right eye, not my left, that's my good eye, I need it for stuff)

*throws Claira's sanity out of the window, hitting an innocent passer-by in the head*

Ok, problem solved ^_^.

Ok, thanks! I was starting to get worried about it. Glad to see that its been taken care of :lol:

Was reading the previous posts, and saw that Temp-man said he'd get the sanity. So if I said that leave it at the trash, am I calling Temp trash?

Eh, won't be the first, won't be the last.

It's what we people call "trash talk"

ALSO FUCKING GLITCHED

t4Ow39g.png

GG FUCKERS

Sorry if I came off as arrogant, wasn't my intention.

However, this is what the grand hall section is for, introductions and questions, so...(couldn't find a nice way to finish that sentence. Trying not to be rude, though. Even though this might come off as such, I'm honestly trying to be nice...)

I pretty much knew you weren't. I'm just a stick in the mud.

Was reading the previous posts, and saw that Temp-man said he'd get the sanity. So if I said that leave it at the trash, am I calling Temp trash?

Eh, won't be the first, won't be the last.

It's what we people call "trash talk"

ALSO FUCKING GLITCHED

t4Ow39g.png

GG FUCKERS

Lol... I guess so. I don't think that of him, though. (Although I've only just met him, too... *obviously not implying anything*)

PS: I checked. No tacos... I'll be sure to share some with you if I ever get some.

I pretty much knew you weren't. I'm just a stick in the mud.

It's fine! :lol:

You're not a stick in the mud, you were just expressing your opinion and that's totally fine (at least with me). This could have become a full blown argument, but we were both able to get over it, and for that we have both become better people.

We have just made the internet a better place!

There's nothing really wrong with them. The people that do this are usually the members that stay and work out. Although I never did one.

Also, Aeon, I will steal your soul.

It's never too late. But I think everyone already knows you, so it would be a bit redundant...

Lol... I love this forum.

are we just going to ignore

My name is Claira, though I also go by ClairaWBn or Destroyer of Worlds, however, I prefer Claira.

no fuck u im calling you destroyer of worlds that's the most powerful name ever

in all seriousness, welcome to hell. have a nice stay and remember to tip ur blackrom. the satan