My episode 11 Team.

T-Raz

Just beat episode 11. After another great episode & 2 big battles, my team for beating Luna are:

scrafty.gif

lvl.62

Item: Zoom Lens

Nature: Careful

Ability: Imtimidate

Brick Break / Chip Away / Crunch / Hi Jump Kick

lilligant.gif

lvl.61

Item: Heat Rock

Nature: Serious

Ability: Chlorophyll

Giga Drain / Sunny Day / Synthesis / Sleep Powder

leavanny.gif

lvl.62

item: Scope Lens

Nature: Mild

Ability: Chlorophyll

Protect / Swords Dance / X-Scissor / Leaf Blade

feraligatr.gif

lvl.63

Item: Silk Scarf

Nature: Rash

Ability: Sheer Force

Thrash / Cut / Ice Fang / Aqua Tail

barbaracle.gif

lvl.62

Item: Quick Claw

Nature: Quirky

Ability: Pickpocket

Cross Chop / Stone Edge / Razor Shell / Hone Claws

florges.gif

lvl.61

Item: Brightpowder

Nature: Sassy

Abiliy: Flower Veil

Moonblast / Calm Mind / Wish / Grassy Terrain

Overall Luna was pretty easy, though I had to retry after a few unlucky stuff happened.=/

It's not that bad of a team. The only thing I see wrong is that you have a bad fighting weakness. The only thing that could really tank a hit from a fighting Pokemon in Floreges. You will have to fight the reserve fighting gym at some point in a future episode, but as of now, I think you will be okay.

actualy i think his team is in danger as from what hints im picking up the next gym is steel and looking at his line up the only pokemon he has for it is swampert and scrafty

Edited by sandy

why no shell smash on barbaricle?

Personally I think the next gym is rock so he should be fine.

actualy i think his team is in danger as from what hints im picking up the next gym is steel and looking at his line up the only pokemon he has for it is swampert and scrafty

what swampert?

what swampert?

sorry my head was in the clouds the faralagator, even then you dont have many moves that would be usefull outside scrafty and cross chop as we dono what her team will consist of, the hints are pointing towards steel but it could also be rock yes

Edited by sandy

what swampert?

I actually agree with you in thinking the next gym is rock. Hardy did say his gym was in Agate city, which is where EP 12 will take place. But all this Titania speculation is confusing me.

Ah, I forgot about Shell Smash for Barbaracle. .-. I guess I'll need a Heart Scale for that. I also have other trained Pokemon to use against any other gyms that come out.=) & thanks for the feedback everyone.=)

I actually agree with you in thinking the next gym is rock. Hardy did say his gym was in Agate city, which is where EP 12 will take place. But all this Titania speculation is confusing me.

just because we go to the city where hardy's gym is dosent neccessarly mean hes the next leader. so when making a team for the next episode untill the next leader(s) are confirmed prepare for anything.