need help finding a spot in my team

sandy

I though it could learn it as a level up move.

yeh ur rihgt at 67 im 6 levels off that, i also assume that ill need to update the game if i wish to have magnazone obay me on the way there, @beba for which move im assuming mirror shot?

Edited by sandy

shadow walker where is thunder please also is thunderbolt avalible? im thinking of teaching my charizard steel wing his move set atm is flamethrower,wing attack,cut and dragon rage. eitking to replace either wing attack or dragon rage for it

Like I said I'm not sure if it's even in the game so if you can't then get charge beam (chance of increasing sp atk) or Zap Cannon when you eventually learn it at lv70-something (but it has a 50% acc so it's pretty bad, normally you would combine it with lock on)

Like I said I'm not sure if it's even in the game so if you can't then get charge beam (chance of increasing sp atk) or Zap Cannon when you eventually learn it at lv70-something (but it has a 50% acc so it's pretty bad, normally you would combine it with lock on)

i dont have lock on learned so that owouldnt be a good idear...i remember there being a tm vendor at the fighting gym i just cant remember what he sells

As for your Charizard I would replace Dragon Rage with Steel Wing, Dragon Rage is good early game but becomes pretty bad late game plus with Steel Wing you can use it against Rock and Fairy types. I would also recommend switching Wing attack with Air Slash (Sp atk plus chance of flinching) since Charizard has higher Sp atk, you should be able to teach charizard Air Slash right away if you have a heart scale

i went to see the guy that tells you the type hidden power will be and he says flying not sure how helpfull that is

Its not the worst,still could be usefull for fighting/grass/bug :)

But how much power it has?

yeh ur rihgt at 67 im 6 levels off that, i also assume that ill need to update the game if i wish to have magnazone obay me on the way there, @beba for which move im assuming mirror shot?

It should obey up to 70 or 75 if you've beaten the episode. I can't remember. Do it in waiting for the next episode. Just use common candies to level it back down.

It should obey up to 70 or 75 if you've beaten the episode. I can't remember. Do it in waiting for the next episode. Just use common candies to level it back down.

70 yeh but wasnt there a small update since people were find that the badge didnt do what it was saying?

a bit off the topic but, i went to try and get department stickers to see what tms will in there but when i went to the woman trapped in the jasper ward and then went to her priends house in west peridot word i got an egg instead of a sticker which according to other threads and nickaboos youtube vid is what im suposed to get also i didn't want to necro a nine month thread to ask this so thats why its here.

Edited by sandy

70 yeh but wasnt there a small update since people were find that the badge didnt do what it was saying?

a bit off the topic but, i went to try and get department stickers to see what tms will in there but when i went to the woman trapped in the jasper ward and then went to her priends house in west peridot word i got an egg instead of a sticker which according to other threads and nickaboos youtube vid is what im suposed to get also i didn't want to necro a nine month thread to ask this so thats why its here.

Yeah Ame changed that event item to an egg, you can no longer get a sticker through that

That sticker is lost... forever...

IF you had episode 10, you could go back and get it... But if you took the egg, i don't think you would be able to anyway...

Sorry mate...

dam ah well. i heard u can get 1 in the underground rail neet by talking to a guy there but ive been unable to find him.. is it weather based?

dam ah well. i heard u can get 1 in the underground rail neet by talking to a guy there but ive been unable to find him.. is it weather based?

I'm pretty sure your not looking in the right part of the railnet... if you already beat Aya, then go to the part of the railnet where there is a lot of levers and train tracks, and find a gate to the left<< That's where the guy is...

But i'm stopping right here before Tempest or another staff member comes with the Hammer and be like "Off topic, Ban!" or something...