Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

treeko and turtig

sandy

Question

has an envent for both of them has been added yet? i want to add a grass pokemon to either of my 2 teams for pokemon reborn havent decided yet..but i only like 3 of them treeko,turtig and bulbasuar. i'm not keen the method to obtain bulbasaur because im not that fond of evolving via freindship i had enough problems getting my umberom with that.

if ame added them and you know how to get either of them please let me know

also can some1 edit the title please i noticed i missspelled turtwig to late after hitting the submit new thread button

Edited by sandy

14 answers to this question

As an option for a grass type, may i suggest Gyarados Ludicolo? If you have pacience to raise a Lotad up to level 45, it learns Energy Ball, which is a very good grass move... Since Ludicolo is not weak to ice or electric, i find it very useful...

So useful in fact that i'm going to raise one now... Brb

well i just got the exp share vinnie so it wont be a problem. tho not to sure about water/grass type combo

a bit off topic but vinny wheres the option for deleting my posts i cant find it at all?

well i just got the exp share vinnie so it wont be a problem. tho not to sure about water/grass type combo

a bit off topic but vinny wheres the option for deleting my posts i cant find it at all?

To the left of the option to "quote" stuff <<

anyway vinny what your opinion of shitry? also where would i find a lotad and please no cryptic clues, fishing somewhere with good rod i presume?

Edited by sandy

Sure @Tempest... I got carried away ^^

And @sandy - Shiftry is usable... during Sunny Day... I personally don't find Shiftry that useful, and it's dark type is more of a curse than a blessing... You can use it, but it's going to take some support from the team...

And despite my criptics answers, i can tell you where Lotad is without any "mystery"...

Go to the Coral Ward during a rainy day... It should be around there, on the outside part... I think you need Pokesnax now though...

vinny was i close with my guess? if not tell me please also when's the best time to evolve lombre to ludicollo?

Nah... You don't need to fish for it ^^

The best time to evolve would be:

Get Lotad to level 45 - Energy Ball, and any other move you want

At level 45, evolve it to Lombre - Get Hydro Pump

Learn any other move you want by move tutor (e.g Fake Out)

Then evolve it to Ludicolo... But Only when you're sure about the moveset you have (Cuz Ludicolo learns nothing good apart from Mega Drain... And Mega Drain is not better than Energy Ball...)