Most Amazing Places in Reborn

Notus

As every trainer is a traveller, I'd like to know which places you find to be the coolest, most beautiful, or simply the funniest places of the Reborn Region. It would be nice if you added screenshots of your favorite too.

As of ep.11 my favorite is the Iolia Valley. The puzzle is great and it's the most beautiful place in the game in my opinion.

wi3ac.jpg

Edited by Notus

While i like Iolia Valley a lot, my favourite place as of episode 11 is the 7th street...

You can guess why, right? ^^

But something tells me that i'm going to like the ice region a lot in the future... I don't know, just a thought... ;)

EDIT: I think i got ninja'd somewhat by Tempest... *Flips Computer*

Edited by Vinny953

tbh i like that valley during the day but it looks better at night possibly because the crystals give off more of a dhine in the dark, also id like to request that vinnie never gets his sneasel :D

tbh i like that valley during the day but it looks better at night possibly because the crystals give off more of a dhine in the dark, also id like to request that vinnie never gets his sneasel :D

You don't need to request something that is bound to happen...

Sneasel is gonna be like Mew, in a impossible grass tile. XD

Edit: second ninja strike of the day Vinny. :ph34r:

Edited by Notus

you never know vinny, ame dose give us nice things, she put the itemfinder in after all :D tho im wondering why she let us buy rare candies...

you never know vinny, ame dose give us nice things, she put the itemfinder in after all :D tho im wondering why she let us buy rare candies...

Cuz they're expensive as hell (20,000 is A LOT in reborn... AmuletCoinAmePlsPutItIn)

@Notus You can't handle the Prankster ^^

Cuz they're expensive as hell (20,000 is A LOT in reborn... AmuletCoinAmePlsPutItIn)

@Notus You can't handle the Prankster ^^

true by the time i got to the 8th gvm i had enough for 3 maybe if i didnt have to by potions all the time id have had enough for 4.

if im stearing far from the topic i appologise

Edited by sandy

XDDD Don't feel bad Vinny... I could hardly even get any Ice-types in the game .-. I got my favorite pokemon (Cryogonal) but the game lacks Ice-types q-q

Y U DO DIS AME?!

As for most awesome looking place.... I can't say as of 11 since I had to began my adventure from the beginning again .-.

Edited by Bowser