My Reborn Pokemons

Sceptilian

you should attempt using azumarill as well- a powerhouse sweeper like a HugePower Azumarill does come in handy as it can have bulk if you know how to work with it~ :P

Otherwise, I love the pokemon you have so far, you've clearly put a lot in getting them to have the most epic moves in the world xD

One question though, How does your ludicolo know energy ball? e.e

That is SO off topic but haha ty :D Ik, I love it too, I've been working on it for ages (I always have a team that just ends up being my team for the entire game LOL)

That is SO off topic but haha ty :D Ik, I love it too, I've been working on it for ages (I always have a team that just ends up being my team for the entire game LOL)

I'd say your team lacks a Gyarados... But you have Azumarill right? The destroyer of the planet? I guess that's good too

On topic: You got A LOT of options there mate... I think that you could add an Azumarill, like Lynxie said, OR you can use the sweeper of everything, the second God (After the Helix Fossil) and destroyer of everything that doesn't have an electric attack - Gyarados

And Lynxie, Lotad learns Energy Ball at level 45 i think (Or it's 54? i don't remember...)