Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

umberon

sandy

Question

im wanting to add an umberon to my team i know its avalible through evolution but what im not sure of is the method needed to get him. did ame require its feriendship to be maxed and level up night time like inthe games or is a dusk stone requred or another method entirl?, if it helps im still playing E10 if that helps, im getting my team and backups redy for when 11 drops.

6 answers to this question

11 already dropped and yes, max friendship i believe and you have to level it up at night. At least, thats wha

from what ive been learning were at 10.6 unless ame,tempest and vinnie are hiding stuff from us all, also i thought as much but wasnt entirly sure ty for info on umberon, also is there anyway to tell that what level of friendship ur pokemon is at in reborn?

Edited by sandy

from what ive been learning were at 10.6 unless ame,tempest and vinnie are hiding stuff from us all, also i thought as much but wasnt entirly sure ty for info on umberon, also is there anyway to tell that what level of friendship ur pokemon is at in reborn?

There's a woman in one of the sallons that tells you how much your pokemon likes you...

Exactly... There's nothing else that i can say, so it's going to look useless if i only say "exactly"... Hmm...

Here's a photo of an Umbreon to compensate:

umbreon.jpg

ty vinny and wander i appologies e11 is out you were right, need to keep a closser eye on things around here