Rebattling Trainers

aerodynamik

Hey,

I am not sure if this feature is still in the more recent Pokemon games considering the last Pokemon game I played was HeartGold (and before that it was Crystal), but I think we should have some way in which previous trainers that you battled will call you for a challenge, and their Pokemon will vary depending on the level of your current Pokemon.

Edited by aerodynamik

I'm pretty sure that's something that Ame is planning for post-game (Like, close to infinite trainers to battle in the post-game...) But for now, that's not exactly a priority... (And IMO, it's still pretty easy to level up in Route 1 at the end of episode 10.5 ...)

• Administrators

The Grand Hall trainers will scale once I'm sure none of them are crashing, and that they're all repeating properly

And then post-game stuff

Are Route 1's wild Pokemon levels really that high or is it mainly the Bulls/Bugs you have to fight that are over-bearing?

Are Route 1's wild Pokemon levels really that high or is it mainly the Bulls/Bugs you have to fight that are over-bearing?

The wild pokemons were surprising at first, but that's because i wasn't expecting it... But today, only Tauros/Bouffalant are a problem (Cuz STAB Thrash...) Route 1 might be a bit "challenging" the first time you enter, but only the first time really... Still, I think there's nothing to change really...