Pokemon Diadem Chapter 1: In The Rough | New Rebornlike Fangame

image.png.1a62db6d373adb93e1dff3676d0c5222.png

STORY

The Arpegia Region, a land where one thing matters most; power. You are the child of the King and Queen, the most powerful trainers in all the land. You begin your journey in Dawnsford Castle on the opening day of the Arpegia League Gauntlet. The Gauntlet is a tournament wherein the winner shall rise to be Ruler of Arpegia, replacing your parents as King and Queen. Your best friend and butler Linque convinces you to escape, going only off of this potential he claims to see in you. Travel and challenge the Guardians of Arpegia while uncovering what is really happening behind the scenes in Dawnsford Castle.

Inspired by games like Dragon Quest and Octopath Traveler, Pokemon Diadem answers the question "What would it look like if Pokemon were combined with medieval fantasy?"

===================================================================================

CHARACTERS

image.png.6c69bee637fb9de122e97629a2953eb3.png

Choose from one of 6 different protagonists.

image.png.6607bee1d97d8685c8ab44d128df684b.png

Linque Dinsa, your Butler and best friend.

image.png.a32ff2ddb3766092825a21b70bac7c0d.pngimage.png.5cb2f3d033836c7a508a8ab57679af8c.png

Nyah and Mathu, two important trainers you will meet along the way.

===================================================================================

FEATURES

All Pokemon through Generation 9 + DLC!

image.png.fb1d2db0d30ddaff48482768d58aa775.png

Custom Regional Variants!

image.png.b81c87fad145f1ca3e7e3a3fe11345c7.png

*From the artist of Pokemon Flux!*

Reborn Field Effect System!

image.png.634988715928b15a9812437a7d6b2cf7.pngimage.png.703009c8fe4cf85cbf5c650b4bec443c.png

*With New and Familiar Fields*

18 Gyms!

image.png.5453c9ab9a0804bb31ad6c76e8493dcd.png

*1 in current release*

SCREENSHOTS

image.png.56eaf986b0ce7ae812eeb5497daeff96.pngimage.png.321ac9a8bcc963d9d33e261cb049519e.pngimage.png.3c9c0bb98a5224a405d0a7fb2ea38676.png

image.png.fdf214c84738038586a8b086cafb1c74.pngimage.png.b7b4ed14f2d897933c9d3ab94434725f.pngimage.png.5d9acb61f23273cff5ab53da0b1501e4.png

image.png.161daaa1cb63a35ea766a22cfb8799b5.pngimage.png.816fc23de57b656e8445f39fc0b86357.pngimage.png.9bf3e7fe69cc3df9062872fa66dfbafc.png

KNOWN BUGS

Bugs are being caught and dealt with ASAP! If you find a bug, join the Discord to see if it may have been fixed already.

——

I did not make a map or do anything to the Pokedex! The game may crash if you open them!

I never use them so I assumed other people didn't either lol

Trying to withdraw an item from Item Storage crashes game

Status effects do not work (Fix incoming)

Some abilities are not working:

(none for now)

DOWNLOAD

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCXSFrLx6Nl3h49fv7TVR-hHzEBcVv4B/view?usp=sharing

MEGA:

https://mega.nz/file/ngdDgDDT#9jKlNNxFQRvhzK3KvBMjJQKNxk9G-Oxs-_sz0SVjvVk

This game is definitely a work in progress, and as a solo dev learning RPG Maker for the first time, I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish. I don't have details right now, but am definitely looking to recruit some people and get a team together to make this dream game of mine come true.

Join our discord for information on future updates and to report bugs!

https://discord.gg/hQp7Vr4Aa8

Developed By:

Matt/Puff

Heavily inspired by Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Desolation

Full credits included in game files

Edited by matt_puff
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

this is Spoiler

soo i have a bit to say.

First the story ist goood.  It is unique and fun.

But the wild Pokemon are so weak IM LIKE LV. 18 the oppnents 3 to 6- i did the Sidequests first cause i did not know if i could do them when i beat the gym. I was worried about the Knights doing an Surpise attack.  So i Was overeleveled fpr the Gym. Eventrough the FURFUR echoed me into defeat the first time.  

So against the Palafin trainer that was hard. And the Quest is not closing i have gotten my reward but it is not Closing and  when i talk to the daughter she says the same stuff as before.

I do waant to ask if you did the spawn rate of alolan Grimer so low with purpose or if iam just unluclx spend like an hour searching.

Also i can not change my attack orders when i go to summary or see details of my attacks. I can see the dex thats new but.  you know i waanted to change my attack order.

By the way i like the Bibarel   but i found only one of those. Ots the only custom one i found so far.  

Regarding the level cap it is fine  and i do apprechiate the Person with the Audino  theryre always good.  The Gnoomes are adorable i found trinnie ?  In the cave but where is my EGG?

My party was full and it is not in the Box nor in the Bag.   Where is my EGG?

Oh i forgot to mention it looks like Abilitys like static poison toch do not work  the text for it appears but nothing happens.  The attack Poison gas doe not work ether.  And no matter how manny times i used Poison fang it did not Poison my enemy.

I think thats all i have to say so far.  

It was great i wand to play part 2.   soo until then Bye

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaecky said:

Hello,

this is Spoiler

soo i have a bit to say.

First the story ist goood.  It is unique and fun.

But the wild Pokemon are so weak IM LIKE LV. 18 the oppnents 3 to 6- i did the Sidequests first cause i did not know if i could do them when i beat the gym. I was worried about the Knights doing an Surpise attack.  So i Was overeleveled fpr the Gym. Eventrough the FURFUR echoed me into defeat the first time.  

So against the Palafin trainer that was hard. And the Quest is not closing i have gotten my reward but it is not Closing and  when i talk to the daughter she says the same stuff as before.

I do waant to ask if you did the spawn rate of alolan Grimer so low with purpose or if iam just unluclx spend like an hour searching.

Also i can not change my attack orders when i go to summary or see details of my attacks. I can see the dex thats new but.  you know i waanted to change my attack order.

By the way i like the Bibarel   but i found only one of those. Ots the only custom one i found so far.  

Regarding the level cap it is fine  and i do apprechiate the Person with the Audino  theryre always good.  The Gnoomes are adorable i found trinnie ?  In the cave but where is my EGG?

My party was full and it is not in the Box nor in the Bag.   Where is my EGG?

Oh i forgot to mention it looks like Abilitys like static poison toch do not work  the text for it appears but nothing happens.  The attack Poison gas doe not work ether.  And no matter how manny times i used Poison fang it did not Poison my enemy.

I think thats all i have to say so far.  

It was great i wand to play part 2.   soo until then Bye

Thank you so much for your kind words and all of the feedback!!

1. I had a feeling wild pokemon were too weak, I’ll look into raising their levels just a bit

2. I will look into the Seaman quest, it’s (very) possible I forgot to put in some post-quest stuff

3. Alolan Grimer is meant to be super rare. Being that the game isn’t as “open” as something like Reborn or Rejuv for the start, a bit of pokemon just have super low encounter rates. I’ll also look into the Egg issue.

4. Finally I believe status moves not working is a problem with the Field Effect plugin, I can ask if the creator has found a solution but I can’t guarantee.