Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

MisMEANvus

Calvius

Question

God, I searched for it like forever and still no Misdreavus. I wanted to look it up in the forum, but everyone seems to make a secret out of it. So, I don't want the locations, I just want to know, in which part of the byxbysion wasteland I can find it for the first time.

My time is like 4 o clock in the morning, is it the right time?

19 answers to this question

God, I searched for it like forever and still no Misdreavus. I wanted to look it up in the forum, but everyone seems to make a secret out of it. So, I don't want the locations, I just want to know, in which part of the byxbysion wasteland I can find it for the first time.

My time is like 4 o clock in the morning, is it the right time?

Appears at night (I'm guessing 10 hours pm +?)

Look in every tombstone...

Did you find the "secret area" in the Wasteland? There are tombs over there...

It took me a while to find it, but i did... Although i found it in episode 10, not 10.5 so... maybe Ame changed it... maybe...

Ah, yeah I unlocked that already. To the tombs you need to klick, is the tomb from the kiki evwnt included?

Yeah, you have to click on the tomb (Don't worry, you will notice when the Misdreavus is in the tomb... YOU WILL...) I'm guessing Kiki's tomb is not included, since it's already involved in another event...

Okay guys. I'm still stuck oh my god ..

There is just no way I can make that mean ghost appear! I clicked every tomb (even all the broken ones) and still nothing happens. The tombs are the graves, aren't they? and not the statues?

In 10.5 I believe Ame changed it to shuppet either way the tombstone you're looking for is the one on the left right after you walk down the stairs. However you have to be standing on it (possible glitch?) so stand on the square right below it and walk up and you'll find yourself standing on the same square as the tombstone then press Z and it'll jump out (this will only happen at night)

Edited by Shadow Walker

In 10.5 I believe Ame changed it to shuppet either way the tombstone you're looking for is the one on the left right after you walk down the stairs. However you have to be standing on it (possible glitch?) so stand on the square right below it and walk up and you'll find yourself standing on the same square as the tombstone then press Z and it'll jump out (this will only happen at night)

Mate, you're confusing it ^^ You're right, but he's talking about Misdreavus, not Shuppet :P

And @Calvius, IF you feel like it (I don't usually do this, but...) send me your save file by PM if you want... I can do my best to find it for you...