Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pickup Doesn't Work?

I'm EJ.

Question

I had pick-up when it worked in the earlier versions, and i had it when it didn't work, but i thought the last update brpught it back again...HOOOOOWEVER....my pokemon's not pickin up nothin...wassup wit dat

8 answers to this question

wait wtf, i just saw that my stoudland mysteriously has Sand rush now.. =____=

If you thought that pickup wasn't working based on Stountland, well: Lillipup has pickup, his evolved forms not... so yeah, you just confused yourself a bit...

Now, if other pokemon with pickup (Meowth, Zigzagoon, Pachirisu, something...) are not picking things, you might be playing version 10, not 10.5 (If your game has 6th gen pokemon, you're playing version 10.5)

Like "nemesish" said: Pickup is fixed in 10.5 , so you should download it if you don't have it...

i know i downloaded it because i have Fairy types on here, and i know thats only on 10.5/6 Right?

Yep... In that case, excuse me for asking but: Are you sure your pokemon has the ability Pickup? Maybe it had before, but there was something that changed it...

And if yes, your pokemon has Pickup, you should consider that maybe you're not in luck (It can take some time for a pokemon to pick up items, sometimes...)

I am saying all that because Pickup IS fixed in episode 10.5 (Ame just changed the pickup table, but that's it...)

oh, so that's why I wasn't getting anything with Pickup =/ Nice to know I wasted all that time trying to build up money to get healing supplies for my fight against Radomus (well, M.C. Rogue was trying his best with Thief, bless him)